Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

V-Jump March 2017

2 posters

Go down

V-Jump March 2017 Empty V-Jump March 2017

Post by Stardog Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:44 pm

Cards from the 20th Anniversary Pack, as well as bolstered forms of classic monsters!

20AP-JP052 Clear Effector
Level 2 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 900
(1): If this card is sent to the Graveyard as Synchro Material: Draw a card.
(2): A Synchro Monster Synchro Summoned using this card as Synchro Material cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Butsukariau Tamashii / Clashing Souls
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) If an Attack Position monster you control battles an opponent’s Attack Position monster with higher ATK, during damage calculation: Neither player takes any battle damage from this battle, also send all cards controlled by a player(s) whose monster is destroyed by this battle to the Graveyard after damage calculation, also the player whose battling monster has lower ATK can pay 500 LP, and if they do, their battling monster gains 500 ATK during damage calculation only, then repeat this effect until neither player pays LP.

Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
Shaddoll Fusion

Reprinted

Promo Cards

VB19-JP001 Future Numbers 0 Miraioh Hope – Future Slash / Number F0: Utopic Future – Future Slash
Rank 0 LIGHT Warrior-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
Xyz Materials: 2 non-“Number” Xyz Monsters with the same Rank
(This card’s original Rank is always treated as 1.)
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 “Utopia” monster or “Number F0: Utopic Future” you control as Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials attached to this card.)
(1) This card gains 500 ATK for each “Number” monster in each Graveyard.
(2) Cannot be destroyed by battle.
(3) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase this turn.

D/D/D Rekka Dai-Oh Executive Temujin / D/D/D Flame High King Executive Genghis

Promo for the next issue of V Jump

Starting with a new form of Revolution Falcon!

Structure Deck R: Tyranno’s Rage

Sabersaurus

Terraforming

Promo Cards & Goods

The Valuable Book 19 will cost 1000 Yen

VB19-JP002 RR-レヴォリューション・ファルコン-エアレイド Raidraptor – Revolution Falcon – Blitzing Bombardment
Rank 6 DARK Winged Beast-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 3000
Xyz Materials: 3 Level 6 Winged Beast-Type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by discarding 1 “Rank-Up-Magic” Spell Card, then using a Rank 5 or lower “Raidraptor” Monster you control as the Xyz Material.
(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK.
(2) If this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent’s card (by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon 1 “Raidraptor – Revolution Falcon” from your Extra Deck, and if you do, attach this card to it as Xyz Material.

Duelist Card Protector: Yugi & Yami Yugi

February 11th, 2017
55 Sleeves
350 Yen

Anime News

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The news is literally a reiteration of everything introduced at Jump Festa last month.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

V-Jump March 2017 Empty Re: V-Jump March 2017

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:49 am

RRs and D/D/Ds are always nice, clashing souls is such a cool card IMO, and also the number F0 takes me back a bit, when i first had the match against shadow before i joined MADA i was using a deck dedicated to the first number F0, ill definantly try this guy out a bit.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down