Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

[OCG][MACR-JP] Five-Six Plane and Magnet Ring

Go down

[OCG][MACR-JP] Five-Six Plane and Magnet Ring Empty [OCG][MACR-JP] Five-Six Plane and Magnet Ring

Post by Lord Beerus Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:41 am

Jump Festa isnt the only news source working tonight, the OCG twitter is live and buzzing along too. Join me behind the break for two cards from Maximum Crisis!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MACR-JP008
SR56 Plane / Speedroid Five-Six Plane
Level 5 WIND Machine-Type Effect Monster
1800 ATK
0 DEF
You can only use the (1)st effect of “Speedroid Five-Six Plane” once per turn.
(1) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can activate this effect; you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except WIND monsters, also Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; for the rest of this turn, it gains 600 ATK.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MACR-JP067
Phantom Knights Wrong Magnering / The Phantom Knights of Wrong Magnet Ring
Normal Trap Card
(1) When an opponents monster declares an attack: negate that attack, then Special Summon this card in Attack Position as an Effect Monster (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 2/0 ATK/0 DEF) with the effect below. (This card is NOT treated as a Trap Card.)
● During either players turn: You can send BOTH this card AND EITHER 1 face-up “The Phantom Knights” monster you control OR 1 face-up “Phantom Knights” Continuous Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard; draw 2 cards.

SpeedRoid Source Tweet

Phantom Knight Source Tweet
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down