Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Cyrda Event! You're Invited! :D

Go down

Cyrda Event! You're Invited! :D Empty Cyrda Event! You're Invited! :D

Post by zanetruesdale. Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:01 pm

What is up guys I am Zane Truesdale from Cyber Soul Academy We are having a special event tomorrow in honor of our restart and of course our anniversary as an academy. Due to some hostile confronts from both sides being reduced I would like to invite any of you to join Cyber Soul and its members for out special event tomorrow, We will be having an elimination round Inter-Acad roulette War thread. (so everyone can take part and enjoy dueling) Along with some fun tourney and possibly a rush Roleplay that would only last that day.

The Inter-Acad War tourney will consist of 2 Teams inside CyberSouls very own CSA Dueling League. The winning team will be crowned will be entered into Cyber Souls Hall of Fame lists along with much more.

Team Cydra Infinity.

VS

Team Cydra Eltanin.

The story goes as such, The sky's have turned gray, the Wind as violent as ever. The panic unmatched from the sky's fallen the duelists known as Cydra Infinite's Looking to destroy all we love, The only group strong enough to protect us from this threat. The legendary Cydra Eltanin's. And so the battle begins.

All Duels for the special event tomorrow will be TCG/OCG, 3/5 Matches instead of 2/3(This is because of the current rule as listed.)
NO LIMITATIONS! ANY CARD, ANY FORMAT, ALL BANNED CARDS ALLOWED TO 3. Apart from Yata Garasu Lock, that is the only banned Combo. So come enjoy, meet Cyber soul and understand we are not evil people. Regardless of if you come we will continue, if you dont come its fine we still love you guys if you do come by all means you'll have ALOT of fun with us.
zanetruesdale.
zanetruesdale.

Magician Credits : 10

Back to top Go down