Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

random things (tics?) that i do if i do not actively stop myself from doing them

+2
α27theDemonKnight
Flip Flapper
6 posters

Go down

random things (tics?) that i do if i do not actively stop myself from doing them Empty random things (tics?) that i do if i do not actively stop myself from doing them

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:01 pm

so im sure we all have these random thigns with our body language or verbal tics we all do, i have started realizing some of the things i do but unless i actually try to not do them i still do so i thought im just gonna list them here, sorry for the buffy speak

Scratch my arm: I have a tendency to scratch my left arm when i am nervous
Clasp my hands behind my back: When i am talking about something i enjoy i usually clasp my hands behind my back
Say "Hmm" way more then i should: So when i talk i have a tendency to mix in "Hmm" everywhere or similar sounds depending on my mood and what i am talking about, especially if im teasing someone or explaining something

so thats it for me, feel free to mention some of your own if you want
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

random things (tics?) that i do if i do not actively stop myself from doing them Empty Re: random things (tics?) that i do if i do not actively stop myself from doing them

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Ech
Let's see now.
I don't know if these count but I do them without realizing.
I tend to end up laughing a whole lot when I'm nervous and the more I'm pressured or cornered. And it's different from my regular laugh.
My breathing becomes still, calmed or mostly reduced whenever I am seriously focused on anything.
I like to be tapping away at a gadget or something at all times so if my hands aren't occupied, I usually end up twisting my watch like I'm fixing a mechanical arm or something every once in a while.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

random things (tics?) that i do if i do not actively stop myself from doing them Empty Re: random things (tics?) that i do if i do not actively stop myself from doing them

Post by Stardog Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:17 pm

I'm sure everyone has this one, dubbed mostly as "Restless foot". It's when you're sitting down and you're just tapping your foot against the floor or constantly shaking it. I have it even when lying down.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:48 pm

tapping one side of my body then needing to tap the other side of my body in the exact same place, such as touching one part of my nose then touching the other side at the same area
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Having my fingers or hand touch my lip while I speak is something I do commonly.
Flint
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7074
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
BountyBounty---
NotorietyNotoriety---
FameFame---

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:44 am

I tend to bite my nails when I don't have something to occupy myself, or when I'm nervous. I also tend to studder or say "Umm" when I'm feeling nervous, anxious or awkward, and when I'm feeling really awkward or embarassed I scratch the back of my head. I also tend to tap my foot a lot, and sing/hum when I think nobody's paying attention.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum