Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

League of Legends Coaching

2 posters

Go down

League of Legends Coaching Empty League of Legends Coaching

Post by ResonatingOctave Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello Guest, my name’s Kyle “ResonatingOctave” Patterson. Today I have decided to offer my services as a League of Legends coach to MADA. This post will be broken up into sections as to help organize it. So, here goes. (Feel free to skip to which ever section interest you.)

Background
I started league of legends all the way back in season one, and have been playing the game ever since. As for ranked play, I started in season 3, where I finished Silver 4. Then in both Season 4 and 5 I finished out in Gold 5. Finally, this season I am currently Gold 2. Since I have been playing for so long, I have a good understanding of the different roles and have a basic understanding of how to play them, so I can help you with your desired role. As for my background in coaching, I began coaching individuals and some small teams in season 4. A lot of my work was done through the site lol-coaching. Aside from that, I did some coaching work in season 5, but then I transferred to an analyst position and got work with some challenger level organizations, in which my highest mark was with a team that peaked at 11th on ladder. Thanks to these experiences with these teams at high levels, I now can understand the game at a higher level.

Services
Before listing the services, I do want to note that they are all free (normally I charge, but I am offering them free to MADA), and I will work with you regardless of region as long as you schedule an appointment with me. Please do note though, anyone not in NA will be limited to certain options.

1. Q&A Session: In this session, we will spend about 10-15 minutes in a skype call, or discord and I will review your runes and mastery choices, and then for another 45-50 minutes I will answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.

Please have questions prepared prior to session!

2. Replay Review: In this session, you will provide me with a replay of one of your games, preferably a game where you aren’t doing amazing, and we will note together what seems off. I will also record the whole lesson and post it on youtube on an unlisted video for you to watch whenever you please.

3. Live Game Review: In this session, you will stream your game through hitbox.tv and I will be in a skype call, or discord with you and I will be commenting on certain things and you can ask me questions as you go.

You must be able to stream for this!

4. Lane Practice: In this session, we will go into a custom game and we will play in lane 1v1. During this time, we will work on the basics such as csing or trading while playing lane.
Limited to top and mid lane. Limited to NA players only

Closing Thoughts
Thank you if you took the time to read this. Feel free to schedule a lesson with me by posting below with the following information:

Forum Name:
League Name:
Server:
Desired Lesson:
Contact Info (Whatever you desire):

I will reach out to you, and we can schedule a time together where we will spend about an hour or so doing the lesson. Thank you again for reading this, and I look forward to helping you guys improve.
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave
Pokemon Professor

Magician Credits : 810

Back to top Go down

League of Legends Coaching Empty Re: League of Legends Coaching

Post by Arc V Yuto Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Forum Name: Tormenator
League Name: Tormenator
Server: NA
Desired Lesson: Q&A Session, as well as some jungle help if that can be provided, mainly clearing and setting up ganks.
Contact Info : Skype: Tormenator, Discord: Tormenator#5234 On League works as well, or on MADA.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by ResonatingOctave Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Tormenator wrote:Forum Name: Tormenator
League Name: Tormenator
Server: NA
Desired Lesson: Q&A Session, as well as some jungle help if that can be provided, mainly clearing and setting up ganks.
Contact Info : Skype: Tormenator, Discord: Tormenator#5234 On League works as well, or on MADA.

Lesson has been approved and scheduled.
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave
Pokemon Professor

Magician Credits : 810

Back to top Go down

Post by ResonatingOctave Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:21 pm

bump
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave
Pokemon Professor