Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Darkmastah's fanfic Episode 1

2 posters

Go down

Darkmastah's fanfic Episode 1 Empty Darkmastah's fanfic Episode 1

Post by Hawkeye Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:07 pm

it was a normal day at turbo dueling academy

Kabingo: Stardust Come on man u gotta stop slacking off

Stardustlegend:No,I Dont need to go At turbo dueling academy i alvedy learned enought

Kabingo:Come on dude its not gonna harm you

Stardustlegend: STOP BOTHERING ME!!!!!! derp o3o

Kabingo:Ok,Be that way

Ding Dong Ding Dong The Bell is Ringing For The beginning of class

Shadowmaster67:Is everyone Here?

Kabingo Answers:No,Stardust isent at class again

Xavier:Well I guess hes chicked up again

Darkmastah:Guys Lets not insult him by saying hes chicked

Xavier:Oh,So your saying that hes not a Chicken?

Darkmastah:No....But

Shadowmaster67:SILENCE!!!!

Everybody in the classroom dint move an inch

Shadowmaster67:So,We will Begin our class By a Duel of...

Darkmastah:Who will duel?

Shadowmaster67:The duel will be between Darkmastah and Kabingo Now Lets Go to the Turbo Dueling
Stadium
Darkmastah:Lets get on Our Turbo Motorcycles

Kabingo:Yea,Lets begin

Motorcycles making the noice :Bruuuuummm!!!

Shadowmaster67:Let The duel Begin!

Darkmastah:I Draw I Summon Battin boxer Headgeared I use its Eff To send 1 Battlin Boxer from my deck to the graveyard I send Battlin Boxer counterpunch to the grave The i Special Summon Battlin Boxer Sparrer I use The Xyz Network To Xyz SUMMON BATTLIN BOXER'LEAD YOKE in attack mode I Set 2 Cards FaceDown And With That i End My Turn! (Mastah heard a motorcycle while he was making his plays)(Darkmastah 4000 lp 2 cards in hand 1 Monter 2 set cards)
Kabingo:I Draw!

StardustLegend:I DRAW!

Kabingo:Stardust Why Are u Here I Dint Show up Today At class

Stardustlegend:Welp I was getting bored so i thouth why not join u guys?

Shadowmaster67:Fine,Let the duel Continue.

Stardustlegend:Derp o3o

Kabingo:Now I draw.I summon Stellarknight Vega Vega Allows me to Special Summon 1 Stellarknight Monter From My hand I special Summon Stellarknight Deneb He allows Me To Add 1 tellarknight monter from my deck to my hand Then I use the Spell Card Sattelarknight Skybridge This Card Allows me to Special summon 1 monter From my deck But The monter i targeted Returns to the deck I special Summon Tellarknight unukalhai When he is summoned i can Send 1 tellarknight monter from my deck to the grave I send Deneb to the grave Then i set 1 Card face down (4000 LP 3 cards 2 monters 1 set card)

Stardustlegend:Finnaly My Turn I Draw! I summon Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena I use its eff to discard one Herldic beast Then i use Its other eff so i can discard one other Heraldic beast Then I use Advanced Heraldy Art Now i can summon those two monters i send to the grave To Xyz Summon NUMBER 8 Heraldy King I set 1 card And End my Turn (LP:4000 0 Cards 2 monters 1 Set card)

Darkmastah:My Turn I draw I Set three cards Face Down Then I attack With Yoke Kabingo's Unakalhai
Kabingo: Not So Fast I activate mirror Force
Darkmastah:Fine But I activate yokes Effect I Detach 1 Xyz Matterial To let my yoke survive And raise it attack by 800 And with that i end my turn (LP:4000 Cards:0 Monters:1 Set cards:4)

Kabingo:MY turn i draw (Just the card i wanted) I summon Stellarknight altair I can Use its eff To Special summon a tellar monter from my graveyard I summon tellarknight Deneb When Deneb is summoned i can add 1 tellarknight to my hand from the deck Then I use the overlay Network TO summon Stellarknight
TRIVERR I activate Its Eff all Cards on the field are going back to the hand (Cards:5 Monters:1 Set cards:0)

Darkmastah: U Cerial?

Kabingo:Yea im cerial lol,Then I go To battle phase and attack Darkmastah

Darkmastah:Ahhhhhhh (Damn Hes good) (LP:1900 Cards:4 Monters:0 Set Cards:0)

Stardustlegend:I Draw! I summon AberConway Then i go to battle phase i attack Darkmastah

Darkmastah:God dangit that hurts (Why does my left arm hurt) (LP:100 cards:4 Set cards:0 Monters:0)

StardustLegend:I end my turn With 1 set card (Cards:2 LP:4000 monters:1 Set cards:1)

Darkmastah:I Draw Finnaly.I activate Battlin Boxer Spirit With this i mill 1 card from my deck So i can Special Summon 1 battlin Boxer From My Graveyard Then i Summon Battlin Boxer Switchitter When i SUMMON switchitter I can Special Summon 1 Battlin Boxer From my grave I special Summon battlin boxer sparrer Then i go to battle phase I attack Tellarknight Triverr

Kabingo: But my monter has more atk?

Darkmastah:HE DOES NOT BECUASE I ACTIVATE COunterpunches Effect When i attack with a battlin boxer monter i can add to that monter 1000 attack So now i have more attack >3

Kabingo:Ah That tickes (Lp:3900 Monters:0 Set Cards:0 Cards)

Darkmastah:Then This Wont ticle Switchitter Attack Kabingo Directly

Kabingo:Ugh Right in the stomach Gosh (LP:2400 Cards:2 Monters:0 Set Cards:0)

Darkmastah:But Its Not Over I Use THe overlay NEtwork to summon NUMBER 105 BATTLIN BOXER'STAR CESTUS Now i End my turn By setting 3 cards (Monters:1 Cards:0 Set Cards:3)

Kabingo: I Draw I summon Vega again I special summon Altair I activate his eff so i can Summon Vega Then i use the overlay Network to Xyz SUmmon Delteros Then i Go to Battle Phase and i Attack Stardustlegend

StardustLegend:Ahhh So Derp o3o (Lp:2500 Monters:0 Set cards:0 Cards:2)

Kabingo: i end my turn with 2 set cards (LP:2400 Monters:1 Cards:3

Stardustlegend:I draw. I summon amphisbaena i activate its eff i discard unicorn Then i activate unicorns eff I Bring back The king of herladic Beast NUMBER 8 then I use the overlay NETWORK to xyz SUmmon NUMBER 18 HERALDIC PROGENITOR PLAIN-COAT. then i TARGET KINGS EFF On your DELTEROS I GO INTO BATTLE PHASE I attack Your delteros With my KING (Lp:2500 Cards:1)

Kabingo:NOT HAPPENING I activate HONEST so my monter Attack is 2500 Very Happy

Stardust:Fine So our monters Get destroyed But I still Have a Direct attack Razz Derp

Kabingo:Ahhhhh God My heart is beating for some reason and its not becuase of pain (Kabingos Right Hand Start Glowing) (LP:300)

Darkmastah:(Why is my Left Hand glowing)

Shadowmaster67:(Hmmm,Why is there Arms Glowing i should stop this Myne Right Leg is starting to glow too)

Menialight:Hey murilo Lets go to the Turbo academy i feel like something bad is gonna happen
Murilo:Sure Lets Go....

Stardustlegend: I set 1 card And end my turn

Darkmastah:I draaw....I Summon Switchitter I dont activate the eff now i go to bp i attack with Progenitor WITH STAR CESTUS

Stardust:Meh thats nothing

Darkmastah:Then i attack with switchitter

StardustLegend:(Woah My head is glowing cool) (lp:1000)

Right about that moment A snake appeared it had 8 Arms All sorounding its body
The Snake opened the portal That dragged everybody into it

Menialight:Wtf is that murilo

Murilo:How would i know

???:Guys Dont get too close To that snake

Menialight:Why And who are u?

???:I Am...

Find Out on the next episode On This Fanfic hope it was Intresing :O
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Darkmastah's fanfic Episode 1 Empty Re: Darkmastah's fanfic Episode 1

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 pm

My character is wrong. I didn't even use triverr correctly P_P. And I use mirror force in certain decks but CERTAINLY not Tellars.
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down