Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Upcoming Events Sneak Peek

2 posters

Go down

Upcoming Events Sneak Peek Empty Upcoming Events Sneak Peek

Post by Keri Thu May 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello everyone! Welcome to the sneak peak thread for upcoming events hosted by the Avaylian Society. All members are ALLOWED to join even if your not a member, unless the thread specifically states so.

Upcoming Events Sneak Peek Queen_10
1) Miss Academia Tourney - Are you ready to show off your chastity, beauty, charity and grace? If so, the Miss Academia Tourney might just be the right event for you! (Beauty Pageantish)

This Event will involve three procedures :

I. Nominations - A thread will be created that will allow members to nominate other members in MADA.

II. Votes - After the nominations have been completed, there will be a voting thread that decides the final contestants.

III. Tourney - After the votes, the tourney officially begins. Each member will duel each other to decide the official 'Miss Academia'.

Prizes: Includes a gift card, title and signature that indicates your legitimacy.

Upcoming Events Sneak Peek Light-vs-dark
2) Release of Light and Darkness
As the The Society of Avayla is slowly growing, more space will be added in order to accept more members. The two new elements that will be added are, Light and Darkness.

Upcoming Events Sneak Peek King_b10
3) The Monarch Tournament - This a tournament exclusive to the members of The Society of Avayla ONLY.

I, as the Elder of Prophecy and Divination bring forth a message from our divine goddess. Our goddess has spoken, and this is her edict.

The people of Avayla must not be without a leader. A leader must rise from one of the five elements.

The goddess has declared that a monarch must be chosen, to lead the Avaylians, and protect our glory. You all have shown, devotion, strength and wisdom to be complete the ritual. The goddess sees potential in all her children. But which element shall claim the empty throne of Avayla?

We have decided to host a tournament to choose our rightful ruler. Why would one want to be a Monarch? Well, obviously the title sounds badass. But there's also other reasons too.

1) Glory - What's more honourable than being a king of a splendid society?

2) Beauty - You will receive a sig that proves your authority.

3) Authority - The monarch will have a special effect during events hosted by The Society of Avayla.

Decree of the Monarch -
'At the beginning of each duel, you may choose who goes first.'

4) Wealth - For a monarch cannot be without his or her gold. The winner of this tournament will receive a ten dollar worth of Riot Points. (Canadian dollars, as it is funded by me.)

More details of the tournament will be released soon. Every two months there will be a new Monarch tournament that decides a new king, or to keep the current king. I pray that all odds may be in your favor, and that the radiance of the goddess may be with you.

Any questions? Suggestions? Please leave them below in the comments.

Thank you,
Society of Avayla

" />" />
Keri
Keri

Magician Credits : 2009

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Events Sneak Peek Empty Re: Upcoming Events Sneak Peek

Post by Arc V Yuto Thu May 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Look's like fun Smile
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto