Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your subclass in destiny?

3 posters

Go down

What is your subclass in destiny? Empty What is your subclass in destiny?

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Well same as title says, while i doubt anyone who isnt familiar with destiny even wants to answer this i´ll explain how the class and subclass sytem works anyway becuse im a nice guy (i think.... the karma meter in most games disagree with me) well you have 3 classes that you pick one at the start of the game (hunter, titan, warlock) and each of them have 3 subclasses, every class has a grenade, a melee and a super ability and a few other upgrades and such to make them different from each other (altough they are for the most part very similar) now your class doesnt define what role you will play becuse this is still for the most part an FPS so if your good with a gun you can probably do well in a combat role even if your subclass is mostly supportive
There are 3 categories of "light" (or space-magic as i call it) Sol (fire) Arc (lightning) and Void (dont really know what this is but purple glowy things)

well now im just hoping i have someone who will answer this post and not just make me look silly, what is your favorite subclass?

here is a fast explanation of what the classes are generally for, keep in midn they can be used very differently im just giving a quick short answer for it down here

Titan ("Warrior")
Arc: Striker (Close combat, DPS, a little crowd controll)
Void: Defender (Support, tanking)
Sol: Sunbreaker (Ranged DPS, minor crowd controll)

Hunter ("Rogue")
Sol: Gunslinger (Ranged fighter, DPS, only class who get bonus with guns)
Sol: Bladedancer (Close combat, assasin, DPS, stealthiest class, can get to enemies very quickly)
Sol: Nightstalker (Support, a little stealth)

Warlock ("Mage")
Void: Voidwalker (Ranged DPS, crowd controll, thigns go BOOM and lots and lots of using the super)
Sol: Sunsinger (tanking, a little support, very good with grenades)
Arc: Stormcaller (Medium ranged DPS, CROWD CONTROLL, lots of use of your abilities, not many non ability perks that are worthwhile)

so thats it, please tell me what you prefer or if you havnt played what you think you would prefer (if you want to tell me of course, but we are friends yes? lemme borrow your spaceship and kind of maybe never return it to you yes?)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

What is your subclass in destiny? Empty Re: What is your subclass in destiny?

Post by Derpy Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:07 pm

If I played Destiny I might be a rouge. Rouge is fun for any type of game.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Nightstalker, the stalker of the night Razz Though I might also like Voidwalker, maybe Voidwalker more than Nightstalker, but I like both. I don't have the game, but my friends do, and they told me all about the game.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:14 am

Sir Derpsalot wrote: If I played Destiny I might be a rouge. Rouge is fun for any type of game.

so hunter? and more specificly what subclass did you mean?

also i noticed that i forgot answering that myself

either a hunter gunslinger or warlock sunsinger, this is becuse the gunsliner just seems really awesome with its gun bonuses and such while the sunsinger can be preety tanky with a few of its upgrades AND one upgrade allows it to activate its super from beyond th egrave to bring itself back to life wich to me is the coolest ability in the game
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down