Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Blade & Soul: Thoughts and Release

2 posters

Go down

Blade & Soul: Thoughts and Release Empty Blade & Soul: Thoughts and Release

Post by RogueShadow Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:32 am

Blade & Soul: Thoughts and Release Featuredtw1

Game
Blade & Soul is a brand new game that was released on 1/19/2016. The beta tests went on for a year and I actually participated in the closed weekend beta testing. The game is very unique and diverse. You choose from 4 different races. Yun, Gon, Lyn, and Jin. Each unique race has 3 classes that you can choose from. Varying from Blade Master, Blade Dancer, Destroyer, Summoner, Force Master, Kung Fu Master, and Assassin.

Thoughts

I played through the game with an assassin and let me tell you, it was a wonderful experience. The classes each have basic skills that you learn on your way to level 15. These skills can then be upgraded into different skill builds and expanded based off of how you want to play the character. I highly recommend this game and it is a great MMO for those of you who enjoyed World of Warcraft or other MMO games.

Come join me and my friends in Blade and Soul!

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Blade & Soul: Thoughts and Release Empty Re: Blade & Soul: Thoughts and Release

Post by ResonatingOctave Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:43 am

I thoroughly enjoyed the game as well. I didn't get my hands on it till the 15th for the early start weekend, but the graphics are really nice and the gameplay is really smooth. I will say I didn't progress so far due to other obligations, but the game seems really well made and overall fun.
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave
Pokemon Professor

Magician Credits : 810

Back to top Go down