Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

New Sephira cards (partially) revealed from Weekly Jump

2 posters

Go down

New Sephira cards (partially) revealed from Weekly Jump Empty New Sephira cards (partially) revealed from Weekly Jump

Post by Stardog Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:20 am

New cards for Sephira revealed. Only part of the effects are readable. I'm posting what can be read on the current images, I will update when the entire effect is revealed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Jesshaddoll – Sephira Naga (Pendulum) 1/1
DARK
Spellcaster
Level 2
900/???
Pendulum Text: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Shaddoll" or "Sephira" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
Monster Text: You can only use the monster effect of “Jeshaddoll – Sephira Naga” once per turn.
(1) If this card is Pendulum Summoned or sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 card in either player’s Pendulum Zone; return it to the hand. You must control a “Sephira” card in your Pendulum Zone to activate and to resolve this effect."

"Sephira Qiuniu, Secret of the Yang Zing (Pendulum) 7/7
EARTH
Wyrm
Level 6
0/2600
Pendulum Text: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Yang Zing" or "Sephira" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
Monster Text: Something something… “Name” one per turn restriction: When this card is Pendulum Summoned or when a [blank] you control is destroyed by battle or card effects: Add 1 “Yang Zing” or “Sephira” Spell/Trap Card from Deck to hand."

"Sword Saint of the Nekroz – Sephira Saber (Pendulum) 1/1
WATER
[Type Unknown]
Level 4
1500/800
Pendulum Text: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Nekroz" or "Sephira" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
Monster Text: Name opt tribute from hand or field, ritual summon 1 Nekroz Ritual Monster from hand by tributing something from somewhere."
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

New Sephira cards (partially) revealed from Weekly Jump Empty Re: New Sephira cards (partially) revealed from Weekly Jump

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:54 pm

That will be a problem without two of each Nekroz, Shaddoll or Yang Zing to make a pendulum scale with the two, but without this it's all ok
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down