Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Am i the only one who think that Stage 4 Aldebaran seems like a bigger threat then stage 5 Scorpio?

2 posters

Go down

Am i the only one who think that Stage 4 Aldebaran seems like a bigger threat then stage 5 Scorpio? Empty Am i the only one who think that Stage 4 Aldebaran seems like a bigger threat then stage 5 Scorpio?

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:12 am

well for thoose who do not know this is for the anime, manga and light novel Black bullet, what you need to know for this is that in it there are creatures known as Gastrea (reproduce by infecting people, plants or animals) they are ranked in 5 stages, stage 1 and 2 are dangerous but not to big a threat, stage 3 are incredibly powerfull and can not even be compared to stage 1 or 2, stage 4 are much stronger then stage 3 and stage 5 are said that a single one of them have the strengh to wipe out all that remains of humanity single handedly

in episode 4 the stage 5 Scorpio apears, it is icnredibly big and is resistance to the Gastreas one weakness (a metal named Varanium) wich is what all stage 5s are, the problem is they defeat it in like 10 minutes and sure they had a GIANT railgun but it still only took 1 shot from it to completely wipe out Scorpio so it was incredibly anticlimactic

in later episodes the stage 4 Aldebaran shows up, it leads an ARMY of other Gastrea (many of wich are stage 3 and at least one of them is an other stage 4) Aldebaran destroyed a varanium monolith (they are needed to keep Gastrea out) and it seems to posses far greater itneligence then other Gastrea as it actually uses some legitimetly effective tactics, not only that it has a healing factor that is MUCH stronger then the stage 5 Scorpio, Scorpio got killed by the one rialgun shot while Aldebaran gets its head blown into little pieces and it just grows back, it gets split in half and it puts itself togheter. not only all of this but aldebaran also needs a lot of firepower to even hurt it, it can spit acid that can corrode varanium and it has several tentacles to attack with

heck Aldebaran even gets more build up in story then all of the stage 5s get, for several episodes before we even see Aldebaran do much they build it up and it lives up to what they say, Scorpio it was like "A stage 5! we are doomed if it destroys the monoliths! Rentaro get that railgun online!" with Aldebaran its more like "Aldebaran is here we are all gonna die! im gonna die, your gonna die, we will all die!" they also flat out says Aldebaran is immortal

my point is that if stage 5s are supposed to be so much stronger then stage 4 Gastrea then why is the only stage 5 we have seen much lamer then the first confirmed on screen stage 4? to be fair Aldebaran doesnt seem to be the norm but they say that it has destroyed every city in its way (problem is most cities have monoliths protecting them and normally a stage 4 cant dstroy them and the only reason Aldebaran could destroy monolith 32 was becuse of faulty construction)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Am i the only one who think that Stage 4 Aldebaran seems like a bigger threat then stage 5 Scorpio? Empty Re: Am i the only one who think that Stage 4 Aldebaran seems like a bigger threat then stage 5 Scorpio?

Post by Nightcore Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:24 am

Aldebaran also had a partner that could shoot mercury, if i am correct then they called it the "Spear of Light". I do think aldebaran was stronger than the stage 5 but i also looked at the animal and weapon differences, aldebaran was a tortoise while the scorpio was an octopus (forgot the name of the specific octopus). In addition they didn't have an arm going almost as fast as the speed of light. (just a theory) he was becoming a stage 5 and so varanium had less of an effect so he can corrode the monolith for the other gastrea to invade. but i still do say Aldebaran was a bigger threat then the scorpio.
Nightcore
Nightcore

Magician Credits : 63

Back to top Go down

Am i the only one who think that Stage 4 Aldebaran seems like a bigger threat then stage 5 Scorpio? Empty Re: Am i the only one who think that Stage 4 Aldebaran seems like a bigger threat then stage 5 Scorpio?

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:48 am

actually the reason it could corode the monolith was becuse of faulty construction but it still had acid that could corrode smaller amounts of varanium, and yes i know it had the spear of light Pleiades as an ally but they took down pleiades in like 5 seconds (to be fair pleiades was basicly a siege weapon and nothing else)
also Aldebaran i think was severaldifferent animals becuse it had tentacles as wel las a very long neck and turtle shell
i know they didnt have the railgun available as well but from all we see of Aldebaran we have no reason to believe it wouldnt have regenerated the wound from the railgun outside of the amunition for the railgun (Heaven´s ladder) being made of varanium and even that since Aldebaran regenerated wounds from varanium (something other Gastrea have a very hard time with) i doubt the railgun would have much effect on it more then delaying it
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down