Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Grand Master Dragon Fish's Test Results

3 posters

Go down

Grand Master Dragon Fish's Test Results Empty Grand Master Dragon Fish's Test Results

Post by RogueShadow Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:57 pm

MADA Username: ^
DN Username: Megaz0rd
Tester Deck: Gravekeepers
Testee Deck: Firefists

Duel Status (5/15): It went 2-1 in the testers favor. The game was going well but you drew dead when I exerted the most pressure in game 3.

Consistency (18/20): Literally Bricked once, first duel I had the advantage and used it against you. The second duel you opened nuts. Third duel, opened nuts but since I went first I had the answers to stop you.

Siding (8/10): Sided very well against my deck. Would've stuck me if I didn't actually have the answer set.

Originality (8/10): It's Fire Fist the kings of meta back in 2013. Rarely seen anymore, unless you play against Zach.

Experience with the Deck (20/20): No mistakes, you knew all the combos. You said you had been using it since 2013 so if you truly didn't know how to use it I would be mildly upset with you.

Ruling (6/10): Well done on the Rulings Test!

Adaptation (12/15): Adapted well, just fell behind in some of the duels. You adapted to the disadvantages you were at but it didn't quite put you over the top! But that Gyokuu though!

(77/100)

Endymion (75-90)

You are the first of my Testee's to make it into anything higher than Apprentice, very well done! Get stronger and retest. I expect you to make Arcanite soon and come join me in the dorm! Welcome to MADA!
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Grand Master Dragon Fish's Test Results Empty Re: Grand Master Dragon Fish's Test Results

Post by Starfox Falco Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:01 pm

Congrats bro and you gotta teach me fire fists sometime
Starfox Falco
Starfox Falco

Magician Credits : 1653

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Grand Master Dragon Fish's Test Results Empty Re: Grand Master Dragon Fish's Test Results

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum