Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena Section : Abandoned City

5 posters

Go down

Arena Section : Abandoned City  Empty Arena Section : Abandoned City

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Arena Section : Abandoned City  Madahg17
The original District 01 before the war. This crumbling city is all that remains of the once humble area and became the starting point of the Arena's construction.

Psychic-type monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF while dueling here, while all non-Psychic-type monsters lose 500 ATK and DEF.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arena Section : Abandoned City  Empty Re: Arena Section : Abandoned City

Post by Satellite's Shooting Star Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:05 pm

So this is my starting location. Know how will i duel someond
Satellite's Shooting Star
Satellite's Shooting Star
Blue Eyes Master

Magician Credits : 21

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety3121
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:27 am

The lone Tribute stood around, looking at the decrepit buildings with a blank look of confusion. As they contemplated their situation, a small hole in the old road ways gave way, sinking his foot down a few feet. In this hole the tribute would feel a surge of pain as his flesh met the ends of an old electrical wiring. Stunned and unable to move for the time being, he could only watch in silent terror as the nearest building cracked and crumbled in the wind and collapsed upon him.

???: "What a shame," announced a cold voice across the sky monitors of the arena, "Hehehehehe, one down, eleven to go~"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Chains357 Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:02 pm

'' LIGHT! I CAN SEE THE LIGHT!!'' Screamed the young Jaximus Frost as he heel clicked his way towards one of the many exits inside the Cavern of Stolen Nights. ''I am gonna eat, until I pop..  Giant Steak Birthday cake, Large fries, Chocolate shake!''. The boy continued singing until he finally made it out of the cave before his jaw literally dropped as his soul basically fell out of his mouth.

''No............NO!'' Yelled Jax as he paced through what appeared to be an abandoned city. There was nothing and nobody here. All that stood were buildings that were worn down and barely standing upon their foundations.

Jaximus rubbed his temples with his index fingers as the let out a loud groan expressing is irritation with the current situation. Suddenly he would snap his fingers before a grinch-like smirk took over his tanned coutnenance as he ran inside on of the half buildings, positioning himself right by a window.

''I can get the jump on one of these other suckers with hardly any work at all. This is too easy!!!'' stated the boy but would frown again once he heard his stomach grumbling..''Maybe I can take some food off of em after I whoop em.''

http://ygopro.it/web/index.php

Last edited by Chains357 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chains357
Chains357

Magician Credits : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:15 am

The sky darkened as a swirl of black clouds drew over the city, seeming to center on Jaximus.

The sullen clouds descended in a funnel shape, a cyclone, centered on the Tribute. Thunder rolled and lightning flashed. Soon, the cloud dissipated as quickly as it came.

Jaximus was no longer standing there. In his place was a man in a black robe.The silver hair flowed from the top of his head like a metallic cape.

???: "...Oolik has faild. I live again."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Finally stepping foot in the city Kaji smiled as he saw the silver haired individual in the middle of the street. "So this is that evil presence. You mind explaining exactly what the hell you are or would you rather burn?"
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:22 pm

The words of the newcomer reached his ears. He smirked slightly and turned to face them properly, "You...Kaji isn't it? You've made a mistake coming to find me so quickly."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Kaji forced a smirk "Sorry but when I feel such a strong power I get all fired up." Kaji started walking in a circular path around the strange man sizing him up. "So you mind telling me who you are and what you are doing here?"
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:40 pm

The mysterious being eyed Kaji annoyed, then flicked a finger upward. At this motion, walls of stone rose up around the two of them. The road itself broke and gave way for the rising walls.

"The vulture maneuver is beginning to bother me. If you wish to speak, then stand still and do so."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Kaji stopped where he stood in awe at the walls rising up. "This guy has unimaginable power! Maybe I made a huge mistake coming here" Kaji thought to himself. He took off his glasses revealing his orange eyes, and looked the man in the eyes as he talked to him. "Ok then. What exactly are you? I mean where did you come from? Why are you here and how did you acquire so much power?"
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:51 pm

He turned to face Kaji, his own orange eyes locking onto Kaji's, "I am the first, and the last entity of darkness. I am all that is left, or perhaps...I am all there ever was. I am Seeker."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:55 pm

"Orange eyes, the same as mine." Kaji whispered to himself. Kaji started to drift off into his own thoughts. "Could this guy hold the key to the power I been seeking? I never met anyone else with the same eyes as me but now here is this so called entity of darkness with the same eyes as mine." Kaji's mouth started to move. "Do you also happen to hold the power of hell?"
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:01 pm

"That depends on which hell you mean." he snickers menacingly
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:06 pm

"What do you mean by which hell?" Kaji immediately thought of his previous death not so long ago but still couldnt wrap his head around what Seeker said
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:09 pm

"Pitiful mortal..." he speaks coldly as wisps of darkness begin to form in the air and on the ground around him, "You cannot begin to comprehend...what I am..." he speaks again...now levitating a few feet off the ground.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Kaji began to tremble as he thought to himself. "Why? Why am I feeling this fear? Not even Lucifuge made me even come close to feeling like this." Kaji leaped at Seeker with his wooden sword as he yelled, "Tell me what the hell is the source of your power!"
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:23 pm

THe toy sword would proven futile, as the dark wisps formed itno a blade of darkness and sliced through it before he made contact
"A toy? Surely you had a better plan that that, Kaji. I am a Tribute after all. There is but one way to defeat me."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Kaji landed back on the ground and as if he finally regained his composure he smirked. Standing to face Seeker, he extended his duel disk. "Your right. I almost forgot why I came here. I feared your power when I realized I can easily put an end to this all. I been to Hell and back, I seen the power of their flames, of my flames and I know that you will fall here to these flames." Kaji looked up to the sky and thought to himself, "Beelzecath, Mom, everyone from back in District 11, you better be watching me because its finally time to show off my true power."
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:35 pm

As the two Tributes dueled with all their spirit, the dark sky began to thunder and bolts of lightning struck all around the old city. A golden orb of light descended upon the Arena...engulfing the city in flames.

"Pitiful mortal! Rest eternally in the hell you so fervently adore!!"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Kaji fell to one of his knees. "I was too reckless." Kaji looked straight up at Seeker. "I was so close to taking him down too." Kaji weakly stood up, his legs trembling. "Your gonna be in for a huge suprise when you see how far ahead of me some of the other duelists are. They will pick up where I have failed and they will send you straight to Hell. See you in Hell, Seeker Kaji threw one of his throwing knives at Seeker and fell to the ground as he whispered his final words. "Im sorry everyone back home, but every fire has to die out eventually."
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Seeker levitated over to Kaji's body and held out his empty hand. Kaji's "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear" flew from Kaji's deck and into his extended hand, "Pitiful monster. Perhaps it will make decent tribute fodder later on." He laughed sadistically.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Reaching the city, Kit widened his eyes in horror seeing it in flames. It was almost the exact same as his dream, then all of a sudden a jolt of lightning ran through his head making him scream in pain and witnessing the one piece of memory he has unlocked.

Screams of despair fills the air as everything around starts crumbling down then a voice could be heard which sounded sad and remorsed.

"It's a pity that the world is coming to an end..... All alone with no one to stand beside you to watch it all burn."

The screams get louder and louder yet the voice still makes it clear.

"Watch as it all ends young one, afterall....You are the bane of this world....."

Opening his eyes Kit would stare in a blank space as he takes it all in, he didn't understand it as to what this all means.

"Me the Destroyer?"

He then shakes his head and cries out in anger and despair. It took a few seconds but then he calmed himself down, taking a deep breath he look forward and speak up so that whoever is here can hear this.

"I am Kit Aurelis, and I ask that you the Seeker reveal yourself to me so that I can end this once and for all!"

With that said he stands by waiting for his call to be heard.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:59 am

As he waits paitiently for a response from the one he called out to, Kit starts feeling tense at the thought of facing the opponent remembering the fact that this is the only chance to take out whoever the threat was.

After awhile he would hear the sound of a monitor blaring causing him look towards it pointing his bubble blaster towards it by instinct. He lowers it down slowly as he realises its simply the monitor screen however it showed the GM lying down all beaten up. This made Kit widen his eyes a bit, then another person shows up on the screen and begins to speak.

"Greetings, Tributes. I am Seeker, and I am burdened with glorious purpose. I am destined to fulfill the dealings of the darkness and ensure that the shadows snuff out the light. Your precious 'Game Master' is defeated and lay here dying. And do not think that that green-skinned barbarian can hope to stop me. I too, am a Tribute now and that means I can only die by being defeated in a Duel. I need not soil my hands in this meaningless contest, so whenever one of you remains...I will come to you....and I will take your life."

The boy would then yell out at the monitor in anger after hearing this.

"No!..... Seeker, Is this how you think of us humans?! If you really think y--" the screen then shifts to static, This prompted Kit to shoot the monitor out of anger and rage at how he was simply too late to stop him.

"Damn him....that...that bastard I swear to god I'll take him down!".

With that said Kit would head southwest towards the direction of the Desert knowing that the remaining survivors are probably hiding out trying to lure one another out.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:20 pm

As the lone Tribute searched the decaying cityscape, the earth would begin to rumble beneath them. Soon, the stone began to crack and slabs of rock would rise from the ground, forming a floating staircase that led...towards the center of the Arena...in the sky.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:20 am

As Kit wandered around the city, the earth would start shaking around him as rocks and stones would crumble and rise from the ground, forming a stairway to the sky. This made the boy widen his eyes this is probably where he should go next as his search was fruitless in the city. He took a deep breath and calmly walked towards the steps even though he is feeling tense.

"I've got a bad feeling about this but I don't have much of a choice".

Slowly climbing up the stairs as it would take him higher and higher, Kit starts recalling everything that he remembered. The duel he had, the flashbacks and his conviction that kept him going.

"I don't care what is going to happen, but I will find the answers soon."
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down