Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

"Flight 303" Episode 2: Explore!

Go down

"Flight 303" Episode 2: Explore! Empty "Flight 303" Episode 2: Explore!

Post by The Doctor Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:19 pm

I helped carry the pilot back to the shore, where everyone else was. Along the way, I heard a man cock a pistol.

"Stop right there." He said. I dropped the pilot and ran. I was so dead. I looked back and grabbed a small stone. He shot the woman 3 times, 1 in the head, and 2 to the chest. She was dead. I threw the stone, but he shot my arm. I was in too much pain to move. The stone hit his head, and he was bleeding a lot. I let him die. I grabbed the gun and put it in my pocket. I took all his gear. It was heavy. I dragged the pilot back to the shore. Almost halfway, a person was walking to me. I was scared. Was it a survivor? Or another killer? I was in too much pain to think. They saw me bleeding. I saw it was a woman. She was older than me. She ran fast, pulling a bandage from a string bag on her back, and wrapped my arm with it. She looked at the pilot and checked his pulse.

"Are you ok?" She asked me. I nodded, holding my arm. She offered to help me drag the pilot back to camp. I replied with a "Please do." and we carried him back.

I woke up in a small tent, in lots of pain. I remember the two people helping me. I saw the little kid next to me, sleeping. He was in a ball, and I noticed a bandage with blood on it. He was hurt, but looked fine. There was a note next to him. On it, I saw the words "For the pilot" on it. I grabbed it and read it.

So, I dragged you back with the woman, but she was shot dead. I killed the person attacking us, and stole their weapons. I have some food in the cooler next to you, and some weapons near me as well. I also got a bit hurt.

It ended there. I saw the weapons and the cooler. People were outside. A figure walked in.

"Hey." I said. She looked and smiled.

"You're awake. That was long. Are you feeling ok?" She asked.

"A bit hurt, but still alright." I glanced at the kid next to me. "Is he ok?"

"He got shot in the arm. He will be fine though." She sat down.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Sir Derpsalot." She said.

"I'm Demon, the pilot of the plane." I replied. My chest was hurting, but I was alive and well. I saw the little kid wake up. He touched his arm, seeing the dried blood. He noticed me.

"Oh, you're up! Yay!" He was happy. I guess he kind of cared for me. That explains why he helped me. I closed my eyes, hoping to sleep.

"Oh, he's gonna sleep I think..." The little kid said. "I forgot, I'm Doc." He said. That was the last thing I heard before I slept.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down