Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA Spirit Week Day 05: Spellbound Spirit Day!

Go down

MADA Spirit Week Day 05: Spellbound Spirit Day!  Empty MADA Spirit Week Day 05: Spellbound Spirit Day!

Post by Khina Bree Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:14 am

MADA Spirit Week Day 05: Spellbound Spirit Day!  Front%20Text_zpsk98i32p4

Greetings and salutations Guest and welcome to day five of MADA Spirit Week! We've had a really stellar turnout so far and hope to really go out with a bang.

Today's spirit theme is "Spellbound," so since we're a Magic Arts academy, let's all done our favourite Spellcaster cards for casual duels and/or change our avis to our favourite Spellcaster monsters~

Two events for today.
First one is an all day event: Card Casters. A mini-contest for the most unique and well built Spellcaster-themed deck. It can be anything you want, so long as you can detail how it revolves around a Spellcaster or uses Spellcasters for its win condition. For this contest however, Prophecy/Spellbooks cannot be used as the deck BUT can be used IN the decks. This means you can't submit a Priestess Turbo or a Reaper deck or a World Spellbook build. (But you can submit something like a 6-axis Reaper/DMG deck)

Event number two starts tonight around 8:30 pm EST (5:30 pm PST). The Deck Roulette Tournament. In the Roulette, participants submit any deck they wish to me via PM (subject to approval). Then at the start of each round of the tournament, those decks are randomly distributed to everyone. Yes there is a chance you can wind up with your own deck, so make sure the deck you submit isn't a stack of 40 vanillas.

These decks MUST be functional and will need my approval for use. I don't want people trying to toss decks that do nothing at me in an attempt to screw people out of a win.

Decks must be full decks (40-60 cards) and full side decks. These will be match duels (2/3) and will require screenshot proof of each win. DC's count as a duel loss, not a match loss.

Oh and as an added bonus, these decks will be following the MADA TCG Banlist!
======================
Prizes for tonight's events include a custom Rank/Title of "Magician Master," for the contest and a prize pack for the Roulette tournament consisting of 100 MC, and your choice of a glow for a month or a special Signature Gfx depicting everything you've accomplished in the week!

With all that said, I hope we all enjoy ourselves today! Post below if you intend to enter either of today's events. I'll make a challonge link for later. If we have enough interested for the deck building contest, there will be a topic posted for it.

MADA Spirit Week Day 05: Spellbound Spirit Day!  End%20Text_zpszdwf6hju
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down