Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

The Strange Sounds and Dreams that Twilight Hears and Dreams.

3 posters

Go down

The Strange Sounds and Dreams that Twilight Hears and Dreams. Empty The Strange Sounds and Dreams that Twilight Hears and Dreams.

Post by Hawkeye Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:19 pm

What i am writing here is all True.If you dont believe me.Welp thats your Problem.

So,When i was 8-10 Years old when i was alone in the house,I started to hear voices calling out my name.When i went to check the house There was no one there i went to check outside No one,I was alone in the house.It spooked me real badly but then it started happening more often not only when i was alone,I could hear someone calling out my name when my family was in the house.But when i asked my family:Did you call out my name?.They all said no.I thouth it was a bit creepy,At the time i thouth i was imagining it all in my head.

Then One Night,I had a feeling that someone was watching me i was in my bed,And i felt like there was a giant dude behind me just waiting to kill me,Thankfully I fell asleep.Then at the morning i think i saw an Dude staring at my Window Then he just dissapeard.I thouth i was getting Crazy,Or i was just Imagining too much in my head.I dint speak to anyone because they would think i am crazy.Eventually i dint feel like someone was watching me.But it dint stop,I still felt that every 1 month that someone was watching me.The most Strangest thing that Every Year,I get an Dream of Guys Kindapping me,And Then Raping me,Doing really awful things to me.But i wasent the only one in that dream.I could see like 12 Childen around me in the same house we were in.Every Year it just gets More Creepy and Creepy.

Then it started to get even more creepy,I started to have dreams that the moon turned red  as blood and that you could see Some kind of face in the moon.Then i woke up...From that Point on i started to get the same Dreams but every time i get a new Picture in my head,Like One time i just saw an Red moon with a Face,Then at the other day It showed me starring at the Moon.Thankfully I dint have any more Dreams of seeing an Red Moon and a face in it.At this Point on Everything Started to Dissapear,I dint hear anymore Sounds,Dint Have any more dreams...Well Expept the *Kindnapping* one i still dream it every Year.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

The Strange Sounds and Dreams that Twilight Hears and Dreams. Empty Re: The Strange Sounds and Dreams that Twilight Hears and Dreams.

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:03 pm

I sometimes think I hear my family call my name, but they aren't

and when my family is calling my name, I don't hear it XD
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Strange Sounds and Dreams that Twilight Hears and Dreams. Empty Re: The Strange Sounds and Dreams that Twilight Hears and Dreams.

Post by Hawkeye Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:22 am

Stardustlegend wrote:I sometimes think I hear my family call my name, but they aren't

and when my family is calling my name, I don't hear it XD

Dusty thats the case for most people,When your family is calling your name you dont hear it XD.

But seriosly,When im alone in my house i hear Sounds something wanting to drag me into something.Its Spooky
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:44 am

well i might as well make one thing clear that i could say on all paranormal posts but am to lazy to so ima do it here, i do not believe in the paranormal, i think its fascinating but i think everything has a logical explanation and if not it WILL have that in the future, that said i do believe in a lot of these ghost stories but i think it is psychological, i do not think someone is actually trying to do that you but your subconciousness is afraid that youl get kidnapped and raped so thus you get the feeling someone is following you becuse you subconciously think someone is

i used to have a similar feeling of being watched anytime i went outside, it was so far that sometimes i thought i heard steps behind me and whatnot, however ive realised its my own mind playing tricks on me and while i still hear/see stuff sometimes i know it is something innocent or my mind playing tricks on me

also bout the thing bein´afraid of them thinking your crazy, its not that bad i think, most people i know have outright ssaid they think im eccentric at best or mentally unstable at worst, i mean i guess i can blame myself somewhat with my tendency to talk to myself stare blankly in front of me or doing some strange thing like first bro fisting my locker before elbowing it (i do it to check if i have it completely closed but i get why others find it weird) to name a few things but as i said as long as they dont think your dangerously insane its probably fine, but dont go around claiming you see dead people just in case though k buddy?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:27 am

meniallight5516 wrote:well i might as well make one thing clear that i could say on all paranormal posts but am to lazy to so ima do it here, i do not believe in the paranormal, i think its fascinating but i think everything has a logical explanation and if not it WILL have that in the future, that said i do believe in a lot of these ghost stories but i think it is psychological, i do not think someone is actually trying to do that you but your subconciousness is afraid that youl get kidnapped and raped so thus you get the feeling someone is following you becuse you subconciously think someone is

i used to have a similar feeling of being watched anytime i went outside, it was so far that sometimes i thought i heard steps behind me and whatnot, however ive realised its my own mind playing tricks on me and while i still hear/see stuff sometimes i know it is something innocent or my mind playing tricks on me

also bout the thing bein´afraid of them thinking your crazy, its not that bad i think, most people i know have outright ssaid they think im eccentric at best or mentally unstable at worst, i mean i guess i can blame myself somewhat with my tendency to talk to myself stare blankly in front of me or doing some strange thing like first bro fisting my locker before elbowing it (i do it to check if i have it completely closed but i get why others find it weird) to name a few things but as i said as long as they dont think your dangerously insane its probably fine, but dont go around claiming you see dead people just in case though k buddy?

My ghost stories have no logical explanation as of now... what happened to me couldn't POSSIBLY be in my mind.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:46 am

Stardustlegend wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:well i might as well make one thing clear that i could say on all paranormal posts but am to lazy to so ima do it here, i do not believe in the paranormal, i think its fascinating but i think everything has a logical explanation and if not it WILL have that in the future, that said i do believe in a lot of these ghost stories but i think it is psychological, i do not think someone is actually trying to do that you but your subconciousness is afraid that youl get kidnapped and raped so thus you get the feeling someone is following you becuse you subconciously think someone is

My ghost stories have no logical explanation as of now... what happened to me couldn't POSSIBLY be in my mind.

dont underestimate your mind, in fact if someone thinks they are sick a lot of the itme they feel like they are sick even if they are perfectly fine, but as i said i think it either has a logical explanation or will have one at some point
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum