Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

please remain calm and do NOT go into the catacombs beneath the school!

2 posters

Go down

please remain calm and do NOT go into the catacombs beneath the school! Empty please remain calm and do NOT go into the catacombs beneath the school!

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:10 am

well hehe, remember when i said i would experiment wether orcs berserker rage icnreased their magical cababilities? turns out it didnt so i decided to do some experiments to see if i could solve that, well long story short one of the orcs exploded (i assure you once again that all the orcs where volunteers, anyone who says otherwise is lying) wich opened up a new section of the catacombs we havnt known of yet, problem is its full of undead that cant be controlled so either we are dealing with a necromancer wich considering this is PROBABLY the only entrance i doubt, or a lich king since these undead cant be controlled wich means someone controlls them, anyway i would like everyone to remain calm and act like this never happened while i go test out this fire spell ive been working on against them, oh yea a thir doption these undead are to strong to be controlled is also possible and lets hope that, wouldnt want to deal with a lich king, that owuld be troublesome

have a nice day/night and remember: Thoose. orcs. were. volunteers. oh and also do not get any brilliant ideas of trying to help with this undead situation, im putting up some golems to make sure ye dont try to sneak in and help
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

please remain calm and do NOT go into the catacombs beneath the school! Empty Re: please remain calm and do NOT go into the catacombs beneath the school!

Post by α27theDemonKnight Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Malacath is not pleased with you and experimentations, Menial?
Are you SURE you do not need help? >_>
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

please remain calm and do NOT go into the catacombs beneath the school! Empty Re: please remain calm and do NOT go into the catacombs beneath the school!

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:48 pm

A27theDemonKnight wrote:Malacath is not pleased with you and experimentations, Menial?
Are you SURE you do not need help? >_>

no no! its fine, i got it under controll! but i may not be back untill relatively late tomorrow
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down