Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Why Derpy Will Never Work Night Shift Again

4 posters

Go down

Why Derpy Will Never Work Night Shift Again Empty Why Derpy Will Never Work Night Shift Again

Post by Derpy Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:21 am

Why Derpy Will Never Work Night Shift Again Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

Before you ask, yes this is a true story. I'm not exaggerating any part of this encounter. This is scary, you've been warned.

When I was seventeen I got a summer job between my junior and senior year of high school. The 2006 to 2007 school year I was at a trade school working towards getting my STNA licenses to work in hospitals, nursing homes, ecetra. During the 2007 summer, I wasn't safe from getting mandated to work a double shift whenever someone had called off. It was a Saturday and I had already worked the 3 to 11 shift and I had to stay for 11 to 7. I got to pick which hallway of the nursing home that I wanted to work in and I choose the Rehab hall for those who were recovering from hip replacements, knee replacements or just needed rehab for re-learning motor skills from strokes and heart attacks. It was a very easy hall to work and I only had six residents to care for that night. My last shift before this one, I had to turn out the lights so that the residents could sleep without harsh hallway lights beaming into their rooms and keeping them up. I was doing my 3 AM rounds checking on each of the residents, emptying bedside toilets and the plastic urinals. Dirty work but good pay. I made my way down to the last room that was at the end of a dark and spooky hallway to check on a little ol' lady who was recovering from a heart attack. When I was about six or seven feet from her door way I heard a hushed voice coming from the room. I thought that maybe the lady was talking to a loved one on the phone or reading a book to herself. But it was neither of those. I made it to the door frame and I looked in the room to see it was pitch black. Those rooms came equipped with a nightlight for the aides to move around in the rooms at night and not having to turn on the big light and wake whoever was in the room. As I stood there, I spoke up. "Hello? Hon, are you okay?" My southern Ohio accent came through even though I hated it.
From the darkness, I saw the little ol' lady almost float into sight and they looked scary as Hell. Her eyes were black sockets with blood running down face. She reached out with her right hand and her mouth agape with this horrible hissing sound that no human should ever be capable of producing. Flight or fight filled my brain as adrenaline filled my veins and I took off down the hall. I ran to the other hall on the bottom floor of the nursing home to get my nurse who was passing medicine since she had both halls to take care of. She saw the fear on my face and asked what was wrong. I said frantically, "Ms. -- in room 201. Something isn't right with her!" The nurse got a little panicked and rushed with me to the room at the complete opposite side of the nursing home.
When we made it to her room the nightlight was on and castes some light on the figure who was in bed, asleep, just like I had left them two hours ago. The nurse turned on the big light and tried to wake the little ol' lady but she wasn't responding. The nurse took out her stethoscope and listened for her breathing and heart beat and she heard nothing. She looked at me and said, "You are right that something is wrong. She's dead."
When someone dies in the nursing home, you have to bed bath them and put them in their normal clothes before someone from a funeral home comes and picks them up. It had came back a few days later that she had died from a massive heart attack in her sleep. She died shortly after I checked on her at 1 AM. I never told anyone what I saw in her room before I ran to get my nurse. I quickly applied for the first shift that came open so I would never have to work the nursing home at night again. And whenever I pull doubles and have to turn the lights off at 9 PM, I can still hear a low hissing sound coming from that dark end of the hallway.
Why Derpy Will Never Work Night Shift Again End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Why Derpy Will Never Work Night Shift Again Empty Re: Why Derpy Will Never Work Night Shift Again

Post by Lord Beerus Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:37 am

I give this story a 10/10
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Why Derpy Will Never Work Night Shift Again Empty Re: Why Derpy Will Never Work Night Shift Again

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Oh god me and my sis have experienced ghost stories but nothing like that o_o
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Oh my god...Im scared now
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:30 pm

I quit working there December 26, 2010. That was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me while being an aide.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Sir Derpsalot wrote:

I quit working there December 26, 2010. That was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me while being an aide.

Any other strange paranormal tales ya got?
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down