Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

triple_pie's Test Results

Go down

triple_pie's Test Results Empty triple_pie's Test Results

Post by Stardog Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] vs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MADA Username: triple_pie9999
DN Username: triple_pie
Tester Deck: Constellar
Testee Deck: Photon Galxy

Duel Status (0/15): The score was 2-0; in my favor.

Consistency (10/20): Very consistent near the beginning, both games he brought out Galaxy Dragon on the first turn of both games. Although as soon as Galaxy Dragon was off the field, he had no consistency, no momentum and ended up costing the game both times.

Siding (0/10): Sided nothing or it didn't come into play as far as my knowledge goes. He hit "Done Siding" pretty quickly when moving on to game 2.

Originality (8/10): Photon Galaxy is among one of those decks that do not have a lot of room to have a lot of variance in it but it's uncommon to find it in this format.

Experience with the Deck (7/15): Seems to know what they're doing somewhat. He brought out Galaxy Dragon on the first turn of both games. Although as soon as it went downhill, he lose all the momentum and control of the game. Bringing out big beatsticks is not enough for YGO anymore.

Ruling (0/10): Continues to ignore me and not do the test. Auto-0.

Adaptation (0/10): Horrid adaptation. He started off the duel of game 1 with me at 200 life points and I haven't done a point of damage yet, and it all went down hill from there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He ended up losing game 1 even though he took out 7800 life points on his first turn alone. Couldn't adapt to Omega and Pleiades.

Attitude (10/10): Very hard to screw this one up.

(35/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Shadow Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Underworld (0-55)
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30