Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Pokemon RP Rules (UPDATE)

Go down

Pokemon RP Rules (UPDATE) Empty Pokemon RP Rules (UPDATE)

Post by Khina Bree Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:38 am

Pokemon RP Rules (UPDATE) Front%20Text_zpsk98i32p4

Hey everyone. Sketch here to announce new updates for the Pokemon Rise of Scythe RP. Please read these new rules carefully.

Remember: This is not a 1-player game. Everyone will want to post in this, so if I don't answer your posts right away, remember I have other players other than you. Try to space out your posts as well. If you're training somewhere where other players also are, make sure you let at least one other person post before you post again.

Character Sheets are the most crucial tool for this Role Play. On it are sections for your character's Info as well as their Team Roster and each of their Team's HP and Exp points.

Trainer Battles will take place using Showdown. If it is versus an NPC of any kind, such as random trainers or Gym Leaders, then you will battle me (Inkweaver Sketch).

Wild Pokemon

To Spawn a Wild Pokemon, you must go to "Post a Reply" and select the appropriate Dice. Select the Dice for the area you are in, make sure the Number Rolled is set to 1. Write in your post about search or catching then click Post Reply.

Once you see what has spawned, you can choose : Catch, Fight, or Flee. If you Flee, you can respawn a new Wild, but one of your Team Pokemon loses 10% HP.

If you choos to Fight, then you choose which of your Team will battle and select the Battle Dice in the Dice Roll dropdown. After your post and dice roll, I will post a response in the same manner. Whichever of the two Pokemon rolls the best, wins that battle. If you're Pokemon wins, it gains Exp (as awarded by me) and loses HP based on the Dice Roll's amount indicated.

To capture, "post a Reply," then type a message to show you're trying to catch it. Select the appropriate Ball from the dropdown list of Dice Rolls and click Post.

If you did it right, you should have a Spawned Wild Pokemon and a gif or image telling you if you Caught it or if it Got Away.

If you catch it, add it to your Team/PC (I will still generate Gender, Nature, and Ability like normal). If it Got Away, you can try posting a new Roll Set.

When you make Catch Attempts like this, you must reduce your one of your Team Pokemon's HP by 10% on your Character Sheet each time you attempt. This represents the battle it took to try and catch the wild.

Pokemon will gain Exp Points from Captures, but only half of what they normally would have gained. In the event you capture a Pokemon, you add the appropriate Exp I award to 1 of your Party Pokemon, your choice.

A failed Catch results in the loss of a ball (the one you used) and no Exp is gained, due to the Wild Pokemon fleeing the battle after it escapes the ball.

NOTE: You can only spawn up to THREE (3) Wild Capture Attempts per area per day of posting.

Potions and other HP restoring items will restore % HP. When you use a Healing Item, please edit the appropriate Pokemon's HP on your Character Sheet.

Potion = 25%
Super Potion = 50%
Hyper Potion = 75%
Max Potion = 100%

Revive = Restores Fainted to 50%
Max Revive = Restores Fainted to 100%

More items can be found in Marts and Dept Stores!

Participating Members

GM: Sketch
Co-GM: Sir Derpsalot

Players
Akaneia
MuriloG4M3R
A27theDemonKnight
FreezeFlare Boss Xavier
lelouch lamerogue

Banned From this RP :: Reason
TheRealDoctor :::::::: Failure to follow direction

Pokemon RP Rules (UPDATE) End%20Text_zpszdwf6hju

Last edited by Captain Sketch Short on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down