Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

what is the hardest non boss enemy in a game you have ever fought?

Go down

what is the hardest non boss enemy in a game you have ever fought? Empty what is the hardest non boss enemy in a game you have ever fought?

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:12 am

same as title says, it can be ANY enemy as long as it isnt a uniqe variant of it or a boss battle

for me it is a little glowing creature in oblivion called... will o´the wisp, these things arnt treated as if they are any hard by peopel in th egame becuse they just basicly shrug and say "oh just will o´the wisps nothing to worry bout" especially your own journal (in fact that is the only place ive ever heard them being mentioned really... not counting one other place but i aint spoiling it) but they can apear anywhere "creatures" as they apear in, this includes trolls, goblins and land dreughs, the thing is i dont think these were itnended to be so hard since they apear earlier then dreughs, ogres and minotaurs who are all easier, they are invicible half the time and they move fast also they have a drain life spell and can take a lot of damage, oh did i mention they are counted among ghosts at least in gameplay terms? this means i cant harm it unless i use magic, an enchanted weapon, silver or daedric, thing is silver is only really used by guards and that only in higher levels, by the time you get daedric your very high level and with the DLCs are likely to just go to shivering isles where they dont exist, so the only real way to fight htem is with magic and most powerfull mages (most) have little health and these things are fast, invicible so hard to hit, and have a drain life spell
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

what is the hardest non boss enemy in a game you have ever fought? Empty Re: what is the hardest non boss enemy in a game you have ever fought?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:28 am

Death - Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen this guy is easy now, but at first... he kept one hitting me x,x
Daimon - Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen the first fight took so long...
Braska's Final Aeon - Final Fantasy X this is about the only boss fight that took me countless tried
Last fight With last form of Ansem - Kingdom Hearts i've yet to actually win this fight...

Back to top Go down

what is the hardest non boss enemy in a game you have ever fought? Empty Re: what is the hardest non boss enemy in a game you have ever fought?

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:37 am

Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:Death - Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen this guy is easy now, but at first... he kept one hitting me x,x
Daimon - Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen the first fight took so long...
Braska's Final Aeon - Final Fantasy X this is about the only boss fight that took me countless tried
Last fight With last form of Ansem - Kingdom Hearts i've yet to actually win this fight...

i havnt played dragons dogma but arnt thoose bosses? this was for "regular" enemies
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:43 am

nope, death is the hardest Enemy in the game, has over 7 health bars. top of that if you don't kill him in a certain time limit he vanishes, but his health doesn't regenerate.
Daimon is the dark arisen and the final boss in the BBI story line

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum