Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game?

Go down

wich faction?

wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? ZA70T8J0%wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? TlGsDiP 0% 
[ 0 ]
wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? ZA70T8J100%wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? TlGsDiP 100% 
[ 3 ]
wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? ZA70T8J0%wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? TlGsDiP 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? Empty wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game?

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:45 am

same as title says, personally i have a hard time between the ebonheart pact and daggerfall covenant, ebonheart becuse it has black marsh and morrowind...... also a dragon as a symbol and their colors are red and black

daggerfall becuse at least what ive seen they seem to be undermanend but i may be wrong
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? Empty Re: wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:41 am

you forgot to mention the Rift, im and argonian in the ebonheart pact, here's what he looks like.
wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? OtNJnFH

Back to top Go down

wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? Empty Re: wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game?

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:57 am

Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:you forgot to mention the Rift, im and argonian in the ebonheart pact, here's what he looks like.
wich ESO faction are you in/would you be in if you played the game? OtNJnFH

that argonian looks awesome, also i didnt mention it on purpose becuse... to be honest i dont think having a country that looks like my own is all that exciting to walk around in but that is probably becuse im so used to it that to me that is how real life looks outside, so i simply dont find skyrims nature as interesting, i do still enjoy it but im not that fascinated by it
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:24 am

i see, i was just amazed that they had it though, till i saw a level 36 sabretooth tiger.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:36 am

Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:i see, i was just amazed that they had it though, till i saw a level 36 sabretooth tiger.....

yea thoose are a pain in the ass irl........ im not lying, they do exist (persuade)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:44 am

did exist* they extinct, dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:09 am

Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:did exist* they extinct, dawg

nah they still exist in scandinavia (persuade)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:22 am

honestly... if it weren't for the "persuade" in there, i might actually believe you x,x

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:03 am

Earth Guardian (Zolfo) wrote:honestly... if it weren't for the "persuade" in there, i might actually believe you x,x

lol, well we do actually have feline predators that are bigger then cats...... we also have loads of boars, some bears and wolfes..... in the northern parts wich of course makes it so the cities politicians drives campaigns to keep them in the country despite them sometimes KILLING COUNTRY FOLKS ANIMAlS AND SOMETIMES SMALL CHILDREN
that is despite the fact thoose city peopel and politicians most of the time has never even seen one outside of a zoo.... but its ok becuse bears are rare and wolfs are also rare the boars on the other hand...... but they dont really kill as much as they vandalize property and reproduce way to fast, but hey at least they taste good

EDIT: the boars are a bit everywhere but not actually in the most northern parts yet bu tthey are quickly spreading
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down