Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psycho's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Psycho's Test Results Empty Psycho's Test Results

Post by Stardog Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] vs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MADA Username: Psycho
DN Username: (Duel Academy) Pedro
Tester Deck: Six Samurai
Testee Deck: Ignknight

Duel Status (10/15): The score was 1-2; in his favor.

Consistency (20/20): Was really consistent. He drew into ROTA and Summoner's Art really quickly.

Siding (10/10): Didn't side anything but I guess he didn't need to. I know this is debated if someone who didn't side should receive points even if "They didn't need to." but just for the sake of this test, I'll give him the full credit.

Originality (0/10): Seems like the standard Ignknights with no very distinct techs or anything that makes it stand out, on top of it being on the most meta decks in the OCG. (Side Note: User didn't ask if it was alright to use an OCG deck during the test. I'm not deducting points for this reason but future reasons please try to read the Testing Rubric more thoroughly.

Experience with the Deck (5/15): Very questionable. Game 1 had a lot of weird things happening already. The user didn't understand why I was telling him he couldn't pendulum summon when his Pendulum Scale was 2/2, along with the fact he had an Acid Golem (Doesn't allow the user to special summon) present on his side of the field. Also on top of that, thought I took damage from my Catastor, even though Catastor destroys the monster before damage calculation. And lastly didn't know that his own Chicken Race didn't know that the user with the lesser life points doesn't receive damage. And probably the worst part of it all was when he used Summoner's Art to add Pendulum Ignknights that were Level 3, even though Summoner's Art asks for Level 5 or higher.

Game 2 he OTK'd me on the second turn from me being greedy. Game 3 was basically like Game 2, just longer. He drew into his key cards quickly, picked apart my cards that were in the way and then secured victory. In the end the user seems to have some experiance with the deck.

Ruling (2/10): Scored 1/5 on the ruling portion.

Adaptation (7/10): Eccentrick was his out to almost every Synchro or Xyz monster I had. Although Game 1 he was pretty helpless and lost to his own Acid Golem.

Attitude (10/10): Very hard to screw this one up.

(64/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Shadow Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Underworld (0-55)
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Psycho's Test Results Empty Re: Psycho's Test Results

Post by Derpy Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:52 am

Awesome job! Hope to see you make it to the tops one day!
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down