Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Kanato's Test Results (25 August 2015)

Go down

Kanato's Test Results (25 August 2015) Empty Kanato's Test Results (25 August 2015)

Post by Khina Bree Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:15 pm

MADA Username: Kanato
DN Username: {VP}WattCobra
Tester Deck: Masked Neo Space
Testee Deck: Vampires

Duel Status (05/15): Due to a DC, I was the victor, 2-1, though I believe he had the game.

Consistency (15/20): The deck had a habit of dead-drawing or brick hand. Otherwise looks fine and seems smooth. Possible fixes include less High Level monsters or more Special Summon capability.

Siding (08/10): Great Side Options in there for combating most decks, though I never see a point in side-decking triples of anything.

Originality (10/10): Vampires. I was impressed and excited to see these. Last time I saw them was on a Youtube series and I was very thrilled to see them in action firsthand.

Experience with the Deck (13/15): Impressed he knew his own effects, but does need to remember when certain effects cannot be used (as do I at times ^_^Wink

Ruling (08/10): Impressive score!

Adaptation (08/10): Had serious trouble with Dark Law, but otherwise dealt with most of the deck.

Attitude (10/10): A pleasure to play, polite and cheery.

Total Score: (77/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Shadow Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Underworld (0-55)

Congratulations on scoring into Shadow Endymion
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--