Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Thunder has arrived.

4 posters

Go down

Thunder has arrived. Empty Thunder has arrived.

Post by Hao Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:33 am

Hello, my name is Nikolai and I am 23 years old. I am living in Bulgaria and my English is pretty bad, but I am trying. Well, I am playing this game since 2007 starting with KCVDS. I was a completely newbie and used to lose to everyone. One day I was browsing Pojo and found about competitive decks. My first one was Absolute Zero. Damn, I used to wreck everybody and finally found about Academies. If I remember right my first one was called "DarkArmedDragon [DAD]" and it was the place where the best players were. After a lot of duels and practicing I started shining by winning tournaments and events and finally a team showed interest in me. It was TheDeltaKnights [DLK], the best team back then. After some duels and different tests the last thing I had to do to join them was to win the Final of a tournament where my opponent was in their team. Luckily I have that recorded - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
After tons of duels, war matches, decks testing and so on, the game got really boring and I decided to retire in the end of 2009.

Time passed, I have tried a lot of games, but damn.. I missed Yu-Gi-Oh. And then the thing happened. In the middle of 2011 I heard about a new platform called DuelingNetwork. For my surprise it was really cool. I made a Gravekeepers deck and started to rule the Rating games for months. And then.. XYZ came up. I was so freaking excited about them that I couldn't stop playing. New things are always fun but they get boring fast and after some time I was thinking of retiring again. Formats changed and nothing was able to catch my eye until they came up - WINDS-UP. I swear, that was the best archetype I've ever seen. All the combos and different plays I had to do in order to win really made me to improve as a player. Remember DLK? They transferred to DNF. I still had contact with them and they were really close to me but decided it's time for something new. I searched up for some active war teams in order to improve myself and then I found it - The Exile [EX]. When I saw that their Co-Leader is my old Bulgarian friend that I used to learn from  I decided, that's the team for me. You may heard of him - L.Lawliet. Anyway, I won all the duels for the test 2-0, but damn.. the rulling shit gave me really, really hard time. With my little knowledge and a lot of luck I somehow managed to pass it. Good, I was again rampaging over DNF as the old KCVDS times. There were some players which gave me really hard time using Elemental Heroes and Dino Rabbits which were in the same tier as Winds-up. It was all good until the biggest fail of Konami came out - Dragon Rulers. I couldn't even stand watching those things so I retired once again. It didn't really matter because I was chatting everyday with my teammates (Which I still do) having a lot of fun. And in short that's my Online Yugioh History. I came back recently and currently trying to get some of my old skill back. I made a lot of friends and memories in Yugioh and hope I will continue to. Thanks to those of you who did read the whole thing. I don't want to hear anything about my English, I tried xD. Hope I will find my place here.
Hao
Hao

Magician Credits : 501

Back to top Go down

Thunder has arrived. Empty Re: Thunder has arrived.

Post by The Doctor Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:31 pm

Welcome to MADA! Enjoy your stay!
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:13 pm

if i didnt see your test score i would call BS on most of this but you my good sir seems like one of the few people who can actually back it up when you say you are super good, welcome to MADA, enjoy your stay, and here is your dormitory key *hands over key* its room 42 in dorm 4
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hao Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Thank you both. So far this place seems really good.
Hao
Hao

Magician Credits : 501

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:48 pm

I might say, beware the trapdoor, SOMEONE *Stares at menial* forgot to close the trap door to hell -_-*

And yeah, i already welcomed you i think XD
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum