Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

starcraft comparison of the dragoon and the stalker

Go down

starcraft comparison of the dragoon and the stalker Empty starcraft comparison of the dragoon and the stalker

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:52 am

here im gonna compare 2 of my favorite units from the race i play in starcraft (protoss) now im not gonna compare them on gameplay becuse both have a very similar role they are just different games and slightly different stats and i can see why they took the dragoon out and added the stalker but lets not get into that (i personally prefear the dragoon and this is a huge dilema anyway so if i ever talk about it it will be in its own post)

anyway according to lore when a protoss warrior get so badly hurt that he can no longer fight they place his body inside the cold metal shell of a dragoon, becming a dragoon is considered a fate worse then death becuse they did not die in honorble combat and instead survived to wounded to ever fight again, but when aiur (the protoss homeworld) was lost the shrine dedicated to making dragoons were lost and all surviving dragoons were remodled into immortals, giving up their ability to shoot air in favor of a heavy cannon to deal with armored targets and a heavy shield

after the events of brood war the nerazim protoss/dark templar realised that they shouldnt rely as much on stealth as they do, inspired by the khalai dragoon they came up with the stalker, stalkers were created by building the metal body and then sacrificing a willing nerazim in a ritual and putting his soul inside the stalker

personally i like dragoons lore more but the stalkers are preety cool but i have to give victory on the lore to the dragoon, if you disagree please tell me and say your thoughts on both of the lores anyway (plz) anyway on to voices, apearances and quotes wich are sumarized in these videos, well the aperances are not full picture but still part of them and i´ll put links to more complete pictures below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqr5K0K4wL4 the dragoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrnlLIfUr9w the stalker

i like the stalker quotes better but the dragoon has a better voice and looks cooler so 2 more for dragoons and one more for stalker

please esay your oppinion and all of this does not mean i like the dragoon better, i like the stalker better in gameplay
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

starcraft comparison of the dragoon and the stalker Empty Re: starcraft comparison of the dragoon and the stalker

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:55 am

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Dragoon
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

starcraft comparison of the dragoon and the stalker Empty Re: starcraft comparison of the dragoon and the stalker

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:08 pm

i havent played starcraft 2 but personally i like to build a bunch of those blimps and arbitrators than harass the shit out of everyone. I love Protoss. But realistically terrans are where its at

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:22 pm

you meant arbiters right? and cool i thought i was the only starcraft player here, altough i havnt been able to get a copy of the first game or brood war but i have tried it out so i know how it works.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down