Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Meow Kats' Test Results

Go down

Meow Kats' Test Results Empty Meow Kats' Test Results

Post by Stardog Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:03 am

MADA Username: Meow Kats
DN Username: meow kats
Tester Deck: Battlin' Boxer
Testee Deck: Volcanic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] vs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duel Status (0/15): The match was 2-0 in my favor.

Consistency (7/20): The deck seem to have bricked a lot and couldn't get in a lot of plays at all. He consistently got Reload in both duels but could not make any plays with them and was on the defensive for a majority of both duels.

Siding (5/10): Mind Crush and Maxx "C" were sided in but they never really made too much of an impact other than getting rid of a Thunder King Rai-Oh that he called.

Originality (5/10): The deck doesn't seem any different from any other Volcanic build (from what I've seen), it just seems like a standard Volcanic build. But points are somewhat awarded for being something that a deck we don't see often.

Experience with the Deck (5/15): Judging by the duel itself, it didn't seem like he had much experiance and this mainly had to do with not using Reload to the fullest potential. Even with Reload, Shell in grave and Reckless Greeds; he drew nothing that could have helped him.

Ruling (4/10): Scored 2/5 on the MADA Ruling Test.

Adaptation (3/10): Couldn't really adapt at all. Even when he Mirror Forced me twice in the same match, he couldn't take full advantage of a blank field mainly from the lack of consistency in the deck. Adaptability was very low.

Attitude (10/10): I've failed to see anyone get less than 10 in this category.

(39/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Shadow Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Underworld (0-55)
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30