Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

The_Sl3epy_King's test results

Go down

The_Sl3epy_King's test results Empty The_Sl3epy_King's test results

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Testee name: In the title.
Dn name of testee: In the title.
Tester: Shadowmaster67
DN name of Tester: Shadowmaster67

Duel Status: 0/20. I 2-0ed him.

Consistency: 15/20. It was naturally consistent, but it was sub-par for Gravekeeper consistency.

Siding: 0/10. Neither of us saw their sides, and Blackwings are naturally hard to side against effectively.

Originality: 10/10. Imperial Temples is a very obscure card, Heretic is interesting, and I never see people play Royal Tribute any more due to the abundance of Burning Abyss and Shaddoll players.

Experience: 6/10. He seemed like your casual GK player. I didnt quite understand why he normal summoned Spy rather than setting it though.

Ruling: 8/10. He assumed that Sirocco's summon condition was a special summon and tried telling me that I couldnt summon him with it. Also, he tried using Royal Tribute without Necro once.

Adaptation: 3/10. To be honest, even when we both had a full backrow and we were at a stalemate, I felt in control. Also, when I eventually made my breakthrough he was totally helpless.

Attitude: 10/10.

Total score: 52/100

75-90: Shadow Endymion.

56-74: Black Chaos.

0-55: Underworld.

You made Underworld! It isn't quite a bad thing, it means that you have room to keep striving and working for improvement! Keep pushing for that re-test and come back when you're ready! Smile I hope you enjoy your time with us!
~Shadowmaster67
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down