Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

[ARC-V] Episode 63 Summary

Go down

[ARC-V] Episode 63 Summary Empty [ARC-V] Episode 63 Summary

Post by Stardog Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Episode 63: 捕獲者の王「ゴョ ウ・キング」- Hokakusha no Ou “Goyou Kingu” (The King of Captors – “Goyo King”)
As a pursuit squad cornered Yuya and his group while they were getting away from the detention facility, Gongenzaka and Kurosaki showed up to aid them! Using their team play, they were able to escape…or so they thought, as the Director of Security, Jean-Michel Roger, cut off their path of escape…

Summary
:
As Yuya and his friends were getting away from the detention facility, a pursuit squad chased after them and summoned the Goyo Monsters, quickly cornering them. In that moment of crisis, Gongenzaka and Kurosaki showed up to aid Yuya and the others! Using their team play, Yuya and his friends were able to fight back. However, just when they thought that they had successfully escaped, the Director of Security, Jean-Michel Roger, cut off their path of escape…

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Serena
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Dennis MacField
Kurosaki Shun
Crow Hogan
Shinji
Damon
Tony
Tokumatsu
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Jean-Michel Roger
Chairman White Taki/White Tachy
Gael/Gehl
Azul
Grey
Bordeaux
Extras

Translator’s note: Gael: Yellow. Gehl is also yellow in German, I believe (Correct me if I’m wrong)
Azul: Blue
Grey: obviously, grey.
Bordeaux: claret, which is apparently a red color. Also the name of a city in France and a kind of wine, apparently.

Source: DMC3444 from Neo Ark Cradle
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum