Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

BETRAYAL! (the hunger games simulator)

Go down

BETRAYAL! (the hunger games simulator) Empty BETRAYAL! (the hunger games simulator)

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:18 am

ok so it was this epic hunger games were among my favorite events were me pushing murilo into lava, me killing a bunch of ambushers who failed (including shadow and lint who had the highest kill count the last round) and some stuff, then this happened
"A27 frew a frowing knife into Menial´s chest"
................. BETRAYAL! well i had biggest kill count by the end especially when combining both rounds (the first one i came second only to lint who had found a sword) but that didnt change the fact i died both times, also the anticlimactic battle of the ages!
"Azure shoots a poisonous blow dart into A27´s neck slowly killing him"

this simulator is a lot of fun though and to create your own people battling go to "personal" and not "custom" then just fill in the information (down on the bottom are some extra options)

http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php

now i just want to say that i am proud of my hatchet skills in this and i want to tell shadow to chill out with his head bashing against rock skills XD JK but point is this thing can be quite random, also it was very unclear if lint used the slingshot he built or the sword he got in the first round as it is not very specific
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

BETRAYAL! (the hunger games simulator) Empty Re: BETRAYAL! (the hunger games simulator)

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:22 am

i forgot to mention but if i dont recal lwrong doc picked flowers, it may have been dusty or xavier though and it may have happened an other time, i am not sure as i´ve been doing this a bit lately
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down