Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

FNAF Move Information Update!

2 posters

Go down

FNAF Move Information Update! Empty FNAF Move Information Update!

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:50 am

okay so I've gathered MUCH more information about the confirmation and information of the fnaf movie from here: http://www.vcpost.com/articles/76445/20150625/five-nights-freddys-movie-update-game-creator-scott-cawthon-involved.htm

So far there are a few promising theories and ideas that I would like to share here that I found online. Many people are debating the quality of the movie, as we know many attempts to make video games into movies have failed. However, that may have been only because that those video games have a full developed plot within the game and has been given a proper closing. With a game like Five Nights at Freddy's however, there are still some mysteries and plot lines that have been left blank. This movie could take several perspectives, such as the story behind purple guy and why he chose to murder the children, the secret behind phone guy/purple guy/golden freddy, the origin of Fredbear's family diner or perhaps this could take place from the view of the dead children or animatronics. This could also take place after the events in fnaf 3 but I think the whole "Fazbear's fright burns" already completed that. So we know that it won't most likely continue the plot but rather fill in the gaps or perspectives that haven't been seen. However, with the new FNaF 4 coming out as well I'm assuming that the fnaf 4 game could possibly answer a lot of the questions, especially the bite of 87, so we can assume that the movie won't focus on that.

Additionally, the FNaF 2-3 mini games may also have a connection. What if the movie is based on the mini games seen through the second and third game?? Think about it, the mini games don't tell the full story, yet show a real story behind the game and the mystery behind Fazbear Entertainment and they add to the plot. The settings and events of the mini games may not be taken literally, but rather it could represent what really happened. Let's look at the mini games individually:

FNaF 2 minigames

S-A-V-E-T-H-E-M: In this mini game the player plays as freddy and must follow the puppet through the Pizzeria. The game ends when they reach a certain room and cuts off in red static. If they don't follow the puppet they will encounter golden freddy and get an identical ending. Throughout the game letters are called out which will spell out "SAVE THEM". All the other animatronics can be seen in the game. rarely, purple guy will be encountered in the mini game and will follow freddy and once he reaches contact there will be a blue static screen flashing the words "You can't" instead. Let's look at what the mini game could be implying. The two possibly most mysterious animatronics in the game are The Puppet and Golden Freddy as they have super natural abilities and are somehow woven into the plot. Following the Puppet will eventually end the game in static, and not following the puppet will cause you to find golden freddy and end the game in a similar manner. I find this interesting that we get the perspective of freddy, as in the cutscenes of FNaF 2 we also get the perspective of freddy, and golden freddy and the puppet are encountered in the last 2 cutscenes which end in static. The purple guy is the only one who can cause a different ending to occour with the words "You can't". Does that mean the Puppet could be involved in this somehow?

(TO BE CONTINUED, CHECK THIS POST OUT FOR MORE THEORIES AND IDEAS I FIND/CREATE AS I WILL UPDATE, ALSO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FNAF Move Information Update! Empty Re: FNAF Move Information Update!

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:32 am

interesting to say the least, also the movie i saw a picture of springtrap could springtrap apear in the movie? if so will it take place at the time of the murders or will it eplain where springy and goldie comes from and if not perhaps taking place during the third game and explaining who the night guard we never knew who it was is
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down