Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

dimension of chaos booster already seems to stronk XD

3 posters

Go down

dimension of chaos booster already seems to stronk XD Empty dimension of chaos booster already seems to stronk XD

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:49 am

i looked up some of the cards coming and im even more hyped for this then what i was for odd-eyes rebellion dragon, mostly becuse of the fact we get a new version of red dragon archfiend http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Dragon_Archfiend_Scarright but also becuse they make black luster soldier and gaia the fierce knight into actuall archtypes! imagine that, it will be quite interesting experimenting with that and the new red dragon archfiend has such amazing artwork and effect altough a bit restricted but if not for that it would be broken i think, the majespecters seem interesting but i do not think i´ll use them that much and of course some odd-eyes support and anime cards coming, well if yo uwant a more complete update on it im really sorry im not that good on this but here is the link to the info http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_of_Chaos
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

dimension of chaos booster already seems to stronk XD Empty Re: dimension of chaos booster already seems to stronk XD

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:51 am

i forgot to mention it but raikiri the sudden shower has its effect rewealed, when synchro summoned using blackwings it counts as a tuner and once per turn you can destroy cards your opponet controlls up to the number of other blackwings you have
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

dimension of chaos booster already seems to stronk XD Empty Re: dimension of chaos booster already seems to stronk XD

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:31 am

I'm really hyped for Red Dragon Archfiend.
And did you just say Black Luster Solider and Gaia the Fierce Knight are now actual archetypes? About damn type for that knight! Very Happy
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:09 am

raikiri will be op as heck if you use bw spam strategy
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down