Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

some things i hope for the next elder scrolls game

2 posters

Go down

some things i hope for the next elder scrolls game Empty some things i hope for the next elder scrolls game

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:19 am

same as title says, now bare in mind these are just wishes and some of them i know very well that they most likely will never be added, non the less it would be cool and even if they would be game breakers im jut listing my opinions

I want the speech skill to have a greater use then just get better prizes, dont get me wrong that is important but i want it as an option for how to complete quests, lets say i can either trick them into fighting each other or i can sneak in an kill the dude or hack and slash or burn them alive

I want a parcour skill, this is mostly becuse mountain climbing is anoying and also becuse climbing buildings would be fun to

Balance out magic, sneaking and combat based skill trees, i find sneaking to hard in oblivion but magic and combat was good and in skyrim sneaking is really well balanced and combat to stronk while magic feels...... "weak" it takes so long to level up is ht emajor concern and the fact that you need to spend so much on magica if you even want to use anything better then the magic abilities that will be extremely outdated when your level 40+

Give followers MORE personallity, goes without saying, more like lydia or heck even more dialogue, anything really

Have people act differently due to your deads, the person you do a quest for acts apropreiatly but when doing something many people hsould hear about it should have a bigger impact even if the person is not involved in it, if i am a legion legate, the dragonborn, a member of the dawnguard, the archmage of the college of winterhold, listener of the dark brotherhood, nightingale and leader of the thiefsguild and also the person who killed harkon, Miraak and alduin the world eater the companions should have at least heard rumors about me
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

some things i hope for the next elder scrolls game Empty Re: some things i hope for the next elder scrolls game

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:41 am

100% agree on giving the followers more personality
As for the issue on magic I think its a gamebreaker, yes?
I'm a magic user myself and I feel that magic has its limitations after a certain extent. My speciality is Conjuration. And at 40+ my summoned blades feel like cardboard cutouts ._.
I believe Skyrim nailed the Thief section perfectly though.
Warrior has always been the same. And magic. Well yeah like I said that could use some work. Works for the enemy doesn't work for us at higher levels.
As for others recognizing all your deeds. Tis usually a matter of keeping the storyline and script in a way that it makes sense. You get what I mean? Other times the developers were too lazy or "not enough space" to put that in, maybe?
And yes. Mountain climbing AND parkour. Hells to the yeah on this wish. Love the unique part where Skyrim horses are used for mountain climbing though. lol.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum