Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

should I make some sort of mini comic series???

3 posters

Go down

What should I do a comic series on?

should I make some sort of mini comic series??? ZA70T8J67%should I make some sort of mini comic series??? TlGsDiP 67% 
[ 4 ]
should I make some sort of mini comic series??? ZA70T8J17%should I make some sort of mini comic series??? TlGsDiP 17% 
[ 1 ]
should I make some sort of mini comic series??? ZA70T8J0%should I make some sort of mini comic series??? TlGsDiP 0% 
[ 0 ]
should I make some sort of mini comic series??? ZA70T8J16%should I make some sort of mini comic series??? TlGsDiP 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

should I make some sort of mini comic series??? Empty should I make some sort of mini comic series???

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:11 am

I've been thinking of drawing some sort of mini comic series over the summer since I'll have a lot more free time, however, the only problems are:
Drawing this would take a lot of work, as I have to individually draw each panel
I'd either have to draw the entire comic page on the paper, which would require me to draw really small and be fine with detail, or I would have to use an extra program to piece them together in a good manner, none of which I can do XD

I also need to know what it would be on, so I'm making a poll, choose what you would like to see o3o still, I'm not sure if I could do this, and YES I am working on the RPG, but until I am better equipped to do something as big as an actual game, I'm putting off just a little, but I do plan on making it o3o
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

should I make some sort of mini comic series??? Empty Re: should I make some sort of mini comic series???

Post by Rea Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:40 am

Xavier votes Other.
You know exactly what mini comic im gonna ask for...
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

should I make some sort of mini comic series??? Empty Re: should I make some sort of mini comic series???

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:09 am

can i plz get to vote a second time, we need more votes on what i voted on XD (JK)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum