Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

i would like to apologize to EVERYONE.... and also i am..... leaving for a while

2 posters

Go down

i would like to apologize to EVERYONE.... and also i am..... leaving for a while Empty i would like to apologize to EVERYONE.... and also i am..... leaving for a while

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:29 am

im not gonna change my topics but i have been acting like a jerk to air so for that i am sorry and please forgive me, and to every one else...... i havnt done anything for this place since it started, what kind of admin is that? and all i ever do is sit here and do nothing good for any of you so please forgive me for that to, i also feel like i have to take a brake from all of this for a while and not come back in some time, i will hpefully return one day, please forgive me for this as well and dont blame any one, i do this becuse i feel ashamed about myself and becuse i dont deserve all the good things i have gotten from this place, you will forever be the one true academy to me and if i ever come back to dueling i will be on DN but unless i start becoming more respecting of others i dont want to return here

this might be my last post and if it is good bye every one, this place has become such and important thing in my life and i thank you all for everything here
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i would like to apologize to EVERYONE.... and also i am..... leaving for a while Empty Re: i would like to apologize to EVERYONE.... and also i am..... leaving for a while

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 am

Friendemy... Please don't go... Sad
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

i would like to apologize to EVERYONE.... and also i am..... leaving for a while Empty Re: i would like to apologize to EVERYONE.... and also i am..... leaving for a while

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:22 am

sorry my friendemy but i have been planning to do this for a long time and i have decided, please take care of my role play murilo..... and..... goodbye my friendemy our battle will have to countinue an other time
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:17 pm

T-T
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down