Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Slight change in staff

+3
MST_Negates
Stardog
Kira Yoshikage
7 posters

Go down

Slight change in staff Empty Slight change in staff

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue May 05, 2015 8:12 pm

Due to a recent turn of events, Prometheus 9366 has decided that he is going to go off and start his own academy. I'd like to respectfully say my farewells in this post and address the issue of a replacement Moderator until all of us current position holders can agree on something.

Administrators:
Azmain
Shadowmaster67
Lintleth
Stardog
Azure Kitsune

Moderators:
Greg_Scott
MuriloG4M3R
Meniallight5516
Legendary Kabingo

Testers:
Tormmentor
Twilight Master
(Open position)
(Open position)

I will do another Tester application day when we have a larger memberbase.
Thank you all, and farewell my old friend, best of luck to you.
Sincerely
~Shadow
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Slight change in staff Empty Re: Slight change in staff

Post by Stardog Tue May 05, 2015 8:46 pm

I wish Prometheus the best of luck to him and his academy. He was a great moderator and member of MADA.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue May 05, 2015 10:21 pm

i wish you luck prom, i dont know you as well as the others but i rewally hope your new acad will be successfull
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by MST_Negates Tue May 05, 2015 10:59 pm

I dont know if you guys still wana do the tourney but i still have the brackets and in my absence i am forfeiting the match since i no longer represent mada. Also since i am no longer the organizer you guys may wana find someone soon to do that Neutral
MST_Negates
MST_Negates

Magician Credits : 86

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Wed May 06, 2015 3:56 am

I need to say something i feel like this isent right i noticed that alot of MADA's decisions have not been thouth of carefully Honesly What would azmain think about this he would probably flip out.I think this is to rash Honesly i think there should be an meeting for Admins/mods to decide who is mod well i know that is tehnicly not really possible because school,tests and stuff like that but thinks have been gettin really hairwhire while az was gone i think this is too rash i honesly dont care who is gonna be mod and i have no grudges againts kabingo i just feel like MADA's
admins/mods dont really think about it carefully I think that making Kabingo an mod should wait it just doesent feel right to me that 1 admin (Shadow) got to decide who is gonna be mod there should be atlest 2 admins to discuss about this it really doesent feel right that right when prometheus got demoted in an hour somebody gets to get mod honesly i been thinkin about this all day i think this needs to be condired more carefully then one hour
(I said Kabingo i have no grudges againts you i just dont feel like this is right)

Last edited by Twilight Master on Wed May 06, 2015 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:55 am

Twilight Master wrote:I need to say something i feel like this isent right i noticed that alot of MADA's decisions have not been thouth of carefully Honesly What would azmain think about this he would probably flip out.I think this is to rash Honesly i think there should be an meeting for Admins/mods to decide who is mod well i know that is tehnicly not really possible because school,tests and stuff like that but thinks have been gettin really hairwhire while az was gone i think this is too rash i honesly dont care who is gonna be mod and i have to grudges againts kabingo i just feel like MADA's
admins/mods dont really think about it carefully I think that making Kabingo an mod should wait it just doesent feel right to me that 1 admin (Shadow) got to decide who is gonna be mod there should be atlest 2 admins to discuss about this it really doesent feel right that right when prometheus got demoted in an hour somebody gets to get mod honesly i been thinkin about this all day i think this needs to be condired more carefully then one hour
(I said Kabingo i have no grudges againts you i just dont feel like this is right)
ik i haven't done anything for this academy, but you really should think things through. i mean what if kabingo doesn't want to be a mod, and how do you know if he'll be a good one? also i agree with twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Wed May 06, 2015 6:49 am

The way I see it is we need a place holder for now until we can think this through a bit. Yes this sucks this all happened but we need somebody to do it and shadow has filled that spot with Kabingo until we discuss this further. Thats how i see it
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed May 06, 2015 7:16 am

i do not really care who takes the position of the final mod but i will put up some challenges for the people to make up for it a bit, im not good with tournaments so i wont do that becuse everybody else is probably better with that, for now we have to find a replacement as the events organizer but untill then we just have to live with nothing but challenges or some other persons tournaments and such, maybe wont be as good at it but its better then nothing
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Wed May 06, 2015 12:24 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:i do not really care who takes the position of the final mod but i will put up some challenges for the people to make up for it a bit, im not good with tournaments so i wont do that becuse everybody else is probably better with that, for now we have to find a replacement as the events organizer but untill then we just have to live with nothing but challenges or some other persons tournaments and such, maybe wont be as good at it but its better then nothing

I Feel the same i dont care who is gonna take the position of the final mod but i dont feel the need to make somebody an mod now i feel the best time that to make this decition is when Azmain comes back he is the lead admin after all i do agree with doin some sort of challenges but we need to recruit members we need some new folks around mada i really do think that this decition needs to be made when azmain is back honesly Azmain is really busy with school and with everything else i dont want to see him gettin angry when hes back over this thing but i really do think this should go on hold until azmains back.I think that this month while azmain is gone we should focus on recruiting Seriosly We have only a few members that has been active we need to change that i feel like everybody should try to recruit atlest 2-3 hours a day i dont want to let mada go dead we worked so hard for this to work and i dont care if somebody says i am to lazy dn people are hard to recruit let me asnwer that i dont care we need to try.I would like that this mod idea would go on hold and that we work on recruitin.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Wed May 06, 2015 2:02 pm

I can see your voice about hesitations about me being a mod, but I think I will be a reliable one. Also I wish you the best of luck prome.
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content