Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

a guide on how to use odd-eyes/magician decks (might do an other one later with the new support coming out)

2 posters

Go down

a guide on how to use odd-eyes/magician decks (might do an other one later with the new support coming out) Empty a guide on how to use odd-eyes/magician decks (might do an other one later with the new support coming out)

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:35 am

allrighty, so ima go trough some good techs and such for them

first of all fusion conscription and fusion reserve, these are a MUST! with them you can by targetting rune-eyes (only used for this) add odd-eyes to the hand or by targetting master of oz (big koala is for beast-eyes) get big koala to the hand, without thoose 2 cards the deck is not consistent enough and even though conscription makes so that odd-eyes cant be SUMMONED he can still be set in the pendulum zone to search out one of the gazers (they are the go-to guys for searching, creation is just to help flip the board around with beat down along with destruction for the most part but he can be used for the scales)

next of is big koala (and master of oz for the searching) big koala is used for beast-eyes as well as for rank 7 play, this guy has from my experience been one of the best monsters (if not THE best) to tech in odd-eyes/magician decks

sacred sword of seven stars, this card is used for draw power and with the huge amount of level 7s being usefull to this deck (all except for the magicians are level 7 in my build) this card is great to boost consistency

upstart goblin, again to fix consistency issues

reckless greed, same as the 2 above

red-eyes black dragon, this guy is used with the 2 first odd-eyes cards to summon odd-eyes rebellion or any other rank 7 with odd-eyes saber or them and he is searchable with the searchers of the deck so this guy is one of the greatest techs

some stall cards work wel lto but for the most part this is the best becuse we dont want the deck to be crowded, anyway i´ll put more tips on the deck later like how many copies of the actuall cards should be used and such and remember i do not speak from several hours in a lab, i speak from my personall experience
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

a guide on how to use odd-eyes/magician decks (might do an other one later with the new support coming out) Empty Re: a guide on how to use odd-eyes/magician decks (might do an other one later with the new support coming out)

Post by Arc V Yuto Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:40 pm

i will be probably testing this deck for sure heck maybe it will be the next best deck nobody knows it looks hella cool mixing tuners with pendulums but there are still things to criple pendulums mm fairy wind yea or mst but i love the way this archtype looks atm
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

a guide on how to use odd-eyes/magician decks (might do an other one later with the new support coming out) Empty Re: a guide on how to use odd-eyes/magician decks (might do an other one later with the new support coming out)

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:08 am

i am happy to hear that : ) pendulum magician decks/odd-eyes is currently my favorite deck and i find it a shame that it is barelly used by any one
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:53 am

well ill be building a deck of that soon it looks very fun and well im getting into the whole pendulum thing
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:05 am

i would also like to add that if you run some level 7 normal monsters it is good to use summoners art
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down