Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

what are your oppinion about the igknight archtype?

2 posters

Go down

what are your oppinion about the igknight archtype? Empty what are your oppinion about the igknight archtype?

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:03 am

same as title says, for thoose who dont know this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is them, i think their play style looks cool and it might fit me but im not really sure if it is infernoid, red-eyes or dragunity level, i really hope it will be as fun as thoose though and i will probably at least try them, if i like using them (wich i think since their playstyle seems fun) i might keep using them, what do you think?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

what are your oppinion about the igknight archtype? Empty Re: what are your oppinion about the igknight archtype?

Post by Akaneia Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:29 am

Ah the Igknights, all named after guns. So concept is 10/10 for me, about time Konami did that.

As for their playstyle, they're around BA or Archfiends. You want them to destroy themselves to add more cards. But because they are a pendulem archtype, you then can spam the field. But I don't have to tell you that people have found ways to abuse the Igknight's destruction effect.

For now, they seem fine, while they do spam hard on the board, they can be stopped. Things may change if new support comes out for them.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down