Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

dueling fate background story 1: meniallight

2 posters

Go down

dueling fate background story 1: meniallight Empty dueling fate background story 1: meniallight

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:29 am

i promised to do these kabingo so i better well get to it, enjoy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*menial controlls red-eyes flare metal dragon and 2 red-eyes flare dragons while shadow have bora the spear and 2 face down cards menial LP: 1100 shadow LP: 450*
menial: i will finally be able to beat you!
shadow: dont be so sure, i activate my face down! icarus attack! by tributing a winged-beast like bora i can destroy 2 cards! i destroy both of your flare dragons!
menial: but thanks to flare metal you´l take 500 points of damage! that is more then what you have!
shadow: i activate the quick play healing winds! this gives me a 1000 life points but i must banish a winged-beast from my graveyard like gale the whirlwind!
menial: fine but i can still end this with my attack! attack him directly flare metal!
shadow: i activate my trap card! wings of defence! this lets me bring back a winged-beast monster in defence mode and it can not be destroyed this turn! return bora!
menial: fine, i end my turn with a face down!
shadow: my turn, draw! i activate the magic card synchronized winds! this lets me banish winged-beast monsters from my grave to summon a synchro monster with the same level as their combined one from my extra deck ignoring its summoning conditions! i banish armor master, shura the blue flame and oroshi the squall to summon shooting quasar dragon! *quasar hits the field and roars* now quasar attack flare metal and end this duel!
menial: gha! *flies back*
*the holograms turn of and shadow walk up to menial*
shadow: you still have some practicing to do but you have improved
menial: i dont understand! how can i never beat you! i get stronger and stronger and yet i cant beat you! no matter how many times i have the advantage and no matter how far ahead i get i always loose!
shadow: menial, if you do not understand why then you are not ready yet, get back to your trainging
menial: cant you just explain why!
shadow: :/ im sorry but it is something you have to figure out on your own
*menial walked out into the rain clearly angered*
menial: this isnt right! i have a superior strategy and always come out ahead yet he always wins! why! *looks up at the rain clouds and then goes to room*
*later*
*menial wakes up in his room, everything is normal but he had this urge to go to the library and read something, he didnt know what just something, he walked into the library*
menial: (non of these books are the right one, what book is it?) *sees an old looking black book with red markings, walks up to it and picks it up and opens it*
*as soon as he opened it it was as if he was dragged into an other world*
???: hello there, i think i can help you, but you must help me first
menial: who are you!
murilo: my name is murilo, pleased to meet you, what is your name?
menial: (can i trust him?) i am menial, meniallight, aprentice of shadowmaster
murilo: well then menial aprentice of the shadows, there is so many greater things both of us can do
menial: ?
murilo: i have been stuck in this book forever and you are stuck in your current situation in life, we are both prisoners of some one else´s mind, do you know the real reason you were sent here?
menial: how do you know!
murilo: i know a great many things, yet i can do nothing while stuck in this book *clenches fists* i am a prisoner of the same people who sent you here the guardians (*plz dont use them for your story kabingo, i plan for them to be the "antagonists" in these background stories*) they sealed me in this book and sent you here when you were a child becuse they think we are a danger to the world! we can help people in so many ways with our powers! we can take over as the worlds new protectors!
menial: (this.... i dont know it feels lke he is telling the truth but....) *closes eyes and clenches fists and then snaps them open* i am with you my friend, we will become the worlds new protectors and free it from pain!
murilo: yes under our rule we shall crush all who dare hurt the weak and we shall create new order! but as long as im stuck in this book.... there is a way out however, if you let me into your mind and body we can both leave in it untill we have gotten my real body back
menial: feel free to come, we are leaving this temple after this
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

dueling fate background story 1: meniallight Empty Re: dueling fate background story 1: meniallight

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:00 am

meh, got nothing else to do so might as well update it this soon
--------------------------------------------------------------
*menial, now with murilo inside him had gone had just walked down the stairs leading out of the temple when they where stopped*
shadow: menial! where are you going?
menial: we will create a new order! we will be the enw protectors of this world and no one will stand in our way! especially not you!
shadow: we? what madness is this!
*it starts to rain and thunder*
menial: even the weather is telling us to have our final showdown here and now! i will beat you and that will end my aprenticehood!
shadow: what has driven you to this madness?
menial: fight me! *turns on duel disk and eye starts to glow*
shadow: i guess there is no talking you out of this *sigh* very well then! *turns on duel disk and duel gazer*
both: duel!
shadow: i´ll start of! i start of by summoning blackwing shura the blue flame in attack mode, i end my turn with 2 face down cards!
menial: i draw! i summon warrior with eyes of red! if targeted by a card effect or attack it can summon a red-eyes black dragon from my hand, deck or graveyard, i end my turn with 3 cards face down, your turn!
shadow: (not as fast opening as usual, is he planning something?) i draw! i tribute shura to summon blackwing elfin the raven, now i play black-winged revival! this card lets me bring back shura, finally i activate the spell united wings! this gives all winged-beast type monsters 500 extra attack points for every winged-beast on the field, now shura attack his warrior!
murilo: (you know what he is planning right? he will destroy red-eyes with elfin)
menial: (i know, but i am ready for that) well the attack hits *LP: 4000-->1200* now that activates my trap! red redemption! this lets me summon 3 red-eyes monsters from my deck ignoring their summoning conditions! i also activate red explosion wich lets me send all monsters in my hand to the grave *sends entire hand to grave* and then send any monsters among the top 5 cards of my deck to grave *all 5 of them are sent* the monsters i summon with red redemption are 3 red-eyes darkness dragons! and as you know i have many dragons in my grave now!
shadow: once again you try to beat me with raw power and once again it will fail! by sending united wings to the graveyard and targetting one monster i controll that monster gains attack equal to all other monster on the fields original attack! now elfin will gain all other monsters attack!
menial: WHAT!
shadow: elfin end this!
murilo: (quickly the trap! use it before it is to late!)
menial: i activate my face down ring of destruction! i destroy elfin and deal the damage of his attack to both of us!
both GHA!!!!! *elfin explodes and both loose al LP*
*as the smoke clears menial is gone*
shadow: oh no this is bad! but what has drivenhim to this? wait a minute! *runs to the library quickly and finds the evil book open and empty* OH NO!
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

dueling fate background story 1: meniallight Empty Re: dueling fate background story 1: meniallight

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:01 am

MWAHAHAHAH!
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:48 am

when it says "()" that means it is an inner monologue the other on isnt hearing and when it is ("") they are quoting something in their minds
---------------------------------
menial: red-eyes end this!
???: GHA!
murilo: "(hehehe, he is blindly loyal to me, it took longer then i hoped but it was bearable, soon we can get my next servant)"
menial: are goal is coming closer my lord
murilo: (good my friend, now all that remains of the guardians are your old master and a few old men in their headquarters, but we need backup for this, you must go to the city of new Ujacton, there we will find our ally, i have sensed it)
menial: (i will travel there imediatly my lord)
murilo: (good...... my friend) "(fool, your coming more and more under my controll)"
*the end of this one, story countinues in the next background story! next up is sketch*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down