Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

lets speculate about imperial claw fusion dragon (name not confirmed)! (and some other things from arc-v)

2 posters

Go down

lets speculate about imperial claw fusion dragon (name not confirmed)! (and some other things from arc-v) Empty lets speculate about imperial claw fusion dragon (name not confirmed)! (and some other things from arc-v)

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:36 am

same as title says, for thoose who dont know and dont mind possible spoilers read the following part, for thoose who mind possible spoilers turn away now

there was a picture on a list of episodes and one of the upcoming one´s (dont remember wich one) was named "take to the skies! imperial claw fusion dragon!" keep in mind i heard this from some one else and i havnt seen it with my own eyes so i cant confirm how valid the source is, now that said it is said that the episode got its named change soon afterwards, people think it´l be yuri´s summon dragon and so do i, now lets speculate about it! (and other stuff)

i think it will be more serpentine in body structure to look a bit like clear wing becuse odd-eyes and dark rebellion look more similar to each other then what clear wing does to any of them

i also think that it will getg a upgraded form reached trough synchro summoning named something along the lines of "imperial claw clear dragon" or "imperial claw wing dragon" to rival odd-eyes rebellion dragon

alternatively to the theory above odd-eyes will get an upgrade summoned trough synchro summon with clear wing and a fusion summoned with imperial claw (i personally hope for this one and would make a deck dedicated to the odd-eyes upgrades in that case)

it will turn out that the yuzu´s will if all 4 merge create a being made for creating and all the yu´s into one for destroying

reiji will get a pendulum xyz/synchro/fusion of D/D/D hell armageddon the cruel end overlord (i really hope this will happen and there are hints in the anime if you see them as that)

so please tell me what you think and what you think about my theories
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

lets speculate about imperial claw fusion dragon (name not confirmed)! (and some other things from arc-v) Empty Re: lets speculate about imperial claw fusion dragon (name not confirmed)! (and some other things from arc-v)

Post by Kira Yoshikage Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:04 pm

N-No......... Yugo CAN'T merge with Yuri...... It simply....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down