Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

How did you come up with your username?

+6
Arc V Yuto
Kira Yoshikage
Kiernan
mimgrim
Shimazu Toyohisa
Albedo
10 posters

Go down

How did you come up with your username? Empty How did you come up with your username?

Post by Albedo Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:43 pm

So, how did you come up with your username? Where is it from? Are you known on any other forum by a different name? (Please list 3 at max)
Albedo
Albedo

Magician Credits : 281

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

http://www.thegamestand.com/

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your username? Empty Re: How did you come up with your username?

Post by Shimazu Toyohisa Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Well Kojima it was long story I will simplify it for you one day on skype I change my name to it and it stuck ever since
Shimazu Toyohisa
Shimazu Toyohisa
MADA's Official Drifter

Magician Credits : 68
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 27th December

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your username? Empty Re: How did you come up with your username?

Post by Albedo Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Albedo is a character from the Overlord Anime.
Albedo
Albedo

Magician Credits : 281

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

http://www.thegamestand.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Well you see back when I came up with my username I really loved the game Heroscape, still do but don't have room/anyone to play it with any more, and my fave character to use back then was Ne-Gok-Sa but online stuff very rarely allowed me to use - in usernames and I was picky and wanted it to be exactly like it so I went with another character who I though had a cool sounding name.

Mimring, only thing is I somehow ended up misremembering it as Mimgrim and back then I was too lazy to ever use capitalization, or grammar in general tbh, so typed out mimgrim instead.

And after that it just kinda stuck with me cause I though it sounded cool and never needed to have any numbers added to it or anything like that cause it was totally unique any place I went to and I liked that, yea I'm very special snowflake like.

Later on when I had joined DA and was super active on it I got the nickname Memo from Anzo, and while I do have some bitter memories from that place due to stuff towards the end before I left it for good I still have fond memories/feelings of certain members there (one of them including Anzo) and it ended up sticking with me to, too an extent.

Though it didn't really gain prominence for me till I got into Smash competitively, and even then it took a lil while before I started to use. I couldn't think of a good shorten of my name and something like Grim was just too edgy and common for my taste, and then I thought back of DA and remembered Anzo and remembered Memo and then boom main tag for Smash right there cause in Brawl/PM mimgrim was too long for name creator, and it carried over into Smash 4 cause Memo is faster to get out then mimgrim and I've grown fond of being called Memo by my fellow Smashers anyway, though funnily enough the PM scene calls me Memo while the Smash 4 scene, well the ones that knew me from the Brawl scene where I first started in competitive Smash as none of the new/returning folks know me, call me mimgrim instead.

Once in a while I use the name Zelrig as well, also from Heroscape, if I have already used mimgrim on a site beforehand and don't wish to use that account anymore.
mimgrim
mimgrim
Got the Memo?

Magician Credits : 604

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:09 am

Got mine from a comic book. This and Tweek are about the only names that anyone really knows me by XD
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:54 am

Anime because Im a weeb

Last edited by Kira Yoshikage on Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:03 am

Was just Tormmentorofdeath because couldn't think of anything else and name was lame so I had it changed to Tormmentor since it sounded better then Arc V came out and Yuto AKA best character ever came out and I was like yeah this name seems cool because I totally didn't copy the Arc V clan from DN which no longer exists. And that is how I came to be.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:52 pm

My initial username here "MenialLight5516" was just a randomly generated one from xbox live wich i thought sounded cool, but it stuck so even to this day i am known by EVERYONE online as "Menial" the word menial is also very rarely used so i keep adding it before my usernames all the time and 5516 rolls off the tongue easily, light is flashy and fabulous so thats awesome to

My current username as im writing this, Flip Flapper, was from the anime "Flip Flappers" wich honestly i just picked the name becuse i thought that nobody would have it (still havnt encounted anyone anywhere with it so it seems to work out) but menial also has that, honestly it just rolls off the tongue easily and is kinda fun so.... not much on that, also i did really like flip flappers so that to.

I also go by "Emerald Watch" in some online games, why? for elsword i was gonna write a name and most cool names were taken so i tried "Emerald Watcher" but it was to long and literally stopped exactly at "Emerald Watch" wich sounded like a cool organization or something so i kept it
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Tue May 23, 2017 8:01 pm

doctor who
friend likes doctor who
i like doctor things
i have this name now
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by MST_Negates Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Im a god and always negate
MST_Negates
MST_Negates

Magician Credits : 86

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoey Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:12 pm

its my real life last name but shortened
Shoey
Shoey

Magician Credits : 2

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down