Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition

2 posters

Go down

Should this be an RP

RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition ZA70T8J100%RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition TlGsDiP 100% 
[ 7 ]
RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition ZA70T8J0%RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition TlGsDiP 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition Empty RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition

Post by Rea Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Well then, been a while since I tried to pitch a RolePlay idea on here, lets get this done.

One Concept: Danganronpa
with the people of MADA

in more detail: a RP based on the fundamentals of the game and anime Danganronpa.
dont know about danganronpa? imagine it like the fusion of something like the ace attorney series, and the hunger games.

a group of students are trapped in an area, be it an academy or a series of island. their contact with the outside world cut off, their only escape is to murder 1 or 2 others, and get away with it...with some rules attached.

first, they must get through the class trial, where everyone gathers evidence, reviews, and finds the one they believe is the killer. if they correctly expose the killer, the killer is punished and killed and if they call it wrong everyone EXCEPT the killer is punished and murdered, and the killer goes free.

below are additional rules:

1. There can only be one killer at a time.

2. the killer cannot kill more than 2 people.

3. the GM will randomly select and pm someone out of the group to become the killer in this RP.

4. the selected killer will PM the GM their intended victim or victims, and the excruciating detail in which they perform the murder, from setup to kill, and any and all "decoy" items to throw the innocent students off the killer's trail, be it a false weapon, or a door made to look like it was locked from the inside when it was really glued shut. the more detail, the more the GM can work with.

5. for all intents and purposes, there will be equivalent players and NPCs, and participants in the RP cannot go after other participants right away, to ensure everyone has equivalent time to have fun in this madness, HOWEVER if a participant becomes inactive, or they tell the GM they no longer wish to participate, the killer has full permission to select them as a target.

6. at random times in the story the GM/Headmaster is liable to appear in order to either A. reveal an important announcement, or B. deter the students from learning about certain story elements. attempting to assault the Headmaster will be treated with instantaneous death

7. in addition the headmaster can and will be available to random students to talk to, attempting an assault during any 1v1 conversations with the headmaster will result in instant, brutal death.

and if it isnt obvious enough...i dont intend to GM this because i want in on the action

so we will need a willing GM.

a poll is attached, should you wish to act as a GM for this please tell me via...anything. literally anything.

i await all the "No's" to appear on this poll
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition Empty Re: RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:46 am

does that mean i could be the psycho bear?

EDIT: just asking, im not even sure i wanna but i mean if no one else wants to......
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition Empty Re: RolePlay Concept: Danganronpa, MADA Edition

Post by Rea Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Flip Flapper wrote:does that mean i could be the psycho bear?

EDIT: just asking, im not even sure i wanna but i mean if no one else wants to......

2 words

:JustDoIt!:

you should totally host this idea...and be monokuma <.<
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:35 pm

ill need some time to prepare though, also thanks mate, ill do it.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down