Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've been doing for the past couple of weeks

2 posters

Go down

What I've been doing for the past couple of weeks Empty What I've been doing for the past couple of weeks

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:44 pm

if you are wondering why i haven't been posting in a while or why you haven't heard from me, it's because i have been working on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU_3txgLJcg

instead of just sitting around and hoping that someone would be interested in my idea, i thought i would take matters into my own hands and try to make my game idea "Into Limbo" a reality. I am making slow but steady progress, and i think i can make the game in a few years tops o3o for this school year everyday after school i spent all of my time learning to program with unity. and i'm glad to say it's paying off right now, and i hope that it will pay off in the future. o3o i will try to keep you updated and keep in contact
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What I've been doing for the past couple of weeks Empty Re: What I've been doing for the past couple of weeks

Post by Kiernan Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:56 pm

I feel like if you did the whole game like that, it would stand out unlike a lot of video games nowadays. You would have to make sure to have a killer story though. If nothing else, it would at least be talked about for being unique in its design. I'm not saying you shouldn't have the video game have standard GFX, naturally, if you felt like that'd be received better.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

What I've been doing for the past couple of weeks Empty Re: What I've been doing for the past couple of weeks

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Kiernan wrote:I feel like if you did the whole game like that, it would stand out unlike a lot of video games nowadays. You would have to make sure to have a killer story though. If nothing else, it would at least be talked about for being unique in its design. I'm not saying you shouldn't have the video game have standard GFX, naturally, if you felt like that'd be received better.

Yeah, i wanted the game not only to tell a story, but to be stylized. While it is going to be very tedious i plan on hand drawing a majority of the textures, sprites and scenes by hand
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down