Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Arcane Knights - A Synchro archetype created by Noctis

5 posters

Go down

Arcane Knights - A Synchro archetype created by Noctis Empty Arcane Knights - A Synchro archetype created by Noctis

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:01 am

PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER: If this shit is considered broken, then I've done exactly what I aimed to do. Please note that I was creating this with the intent for it to be able to compete with the meta.

Arcane Knight - Seneschal
LIGHT
Warrior/Effect
Level 4
1800 ATK/0 DEF
If this card is summoned, you can add 1 "Arcane Knight" monster from your deck to your hand. If this card is equipped with an "Arcane" card, you can special summon 1 "Arcane Knight" Tuner monster from your deck. You can only use one effect of "Arcane Knight - Seneschal" once per turn, and only once that turn.

Arcane Knight - Chaplain Brother
LIGHT
Spellcaster/Gemini
Level 4
1700 ATK/0 DEF
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Arcane" card: Special summon 1 "Arcane Knight" monster from your graveyard in face-up attack position. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: Draw 1 card.

Arcane Knight - Marshal
LIGHT
Warrior/Effect/Tuner
Level 3
1600 ATK/0 DEF
If this card is summoned, you can add 1 "Arcane" equip spell from your deck to your hand.
If this card is equipped with an "Arcane" card, you can special summon 1 "Arcane Knight" non-tuner monster from your deck. You can only use one effect of "Arcane Knight - Marshal" per turn, and only once that turn.

Arcane Knight - Squire
LIGHT
Warrior/Effect/Tuner
Level 2
800 ATK/1000 DEF
If this card is summoned: Destroy 1 spell/trap card your opponent controls.
If this card is sent to the graveyard as Synchro material: Banish 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

Arcane Knight - Treasurer
LIGHT
Spellcaster/Effect
Level 1
0 ATK/0 DEF
When Synchro summoning an "Arcane" monster, this card can be treated as a Tuner monster.
If an "Arcane Knight" monster is summoned while this card is in your hand or graveyard, you can special summon this card, and if you do, banish it when it leaves the field.

Arcane Scriptures
Normal Spell Card
Discard 1 "Arcane" card from your hand: Draw 2 cards. If you control a face-up Synchro monster, you can draw 3 cards instead of 2.

Secrets of the Arcane
Normal Spell Card
Add 1 "Arcane Knight" monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand. During your main phase, except for the turn this card was sent to the graveyard, you can banish this card: Special summon 1 "Arcane Token"(LIGHT Warrior, Normal Monster, 0 ATK/0 DEF) to your side of the field.

Arcane Grail
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a face-up "Arcane Knight" monster you control. When this card is activated: Draw 2 cards and discard 1 from your hand. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK while this card is equipped to it. You can only control 1 "Arcane Grail" on the field.

Arcane Sword
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a face-up "Arcane Knight" monster you control. The equipped monster is unaffected by the opponent's card effects. If this card is sent to the graveyard: Special summon 1 "Arcane Knight" monster from your graveyard.

Arcane Shield
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a face-up "Arcane Knight" monster you control. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is sent to the graveyard: Special summon 1 "Arcane Knight" monster from your deck, but it's effects are negated.

Judgment of the Arcane
Counter Trap Card
While you control a face-up "Arcane" card: if your opponent would activate a card or effect, or summon a monster(s), negate that activation or summon, and if you do, shuffle that card(s) into the deck.
Exorcism of the Arcane
Normal Trap Card
If your opponent declares an attack: reveal 1 "Arcane Knight" monster in your hand: Return all cards your opponent controls to their hand.

Arcane Templar - Spellsword
LIGHT
Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect
Level 5
2300 ATK/0 DEF
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters.
This card cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card: Shuffle 1 card your opponent controls into the deck.

Arcane Templar - Oracle
LIGHT
Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect
Level 6
2500 ATK/1000 DEF
If this card is Synchro summoned: Destroy all Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can special summon 1 "Arcane Knight" monster from your hand or graveyard. If this card leaves the field: Draw 2 cards.

Arcane Templar - Grandmaster
LIGHT
Warrior/Synchro/Effect
Level 7
2700 ATK/2500 DEF
This card gains 500 ATK for each "Arcane" card on your side of the field and in your graveyard. When this card is synchro summoned: Add 1 Spellcaster OR Warrior-type monster from your deck to your hand. If this card leaves the field: Banish all monsters your opponent controls.

Last edited by Noctis Caelum on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arcane Knights - A Synchro archetype created by Noctis Empty Re: Arcane Knights - A Synchro archetype created by Noctis

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:19 am

Nice job making it broken shadow 10/10
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Arcane Knights - A Synchro archetype created by Noctis Empty Re: Arcane Knights - A Synchro archetype created by Noctis

Post by Kiernan Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:46 am

A E S T H E T I C S: 0/10 they need MLG names.

M E C H A N I C S: 12/10 so brokin. You make me proud.

T A C T I C S: 1/10 not a lot of tactics required for gameplay.

S P E C I F I C S: Treasurer is pretty lackluster. Needs more broken. Exorcism is really bad. "Oh yeah, let me return your dead Fog Blade to your hand" Storming is significantly better. And you know how I feel about battle traps. Other than that, the archetype seems to be tier 0.5~ Well done.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:04 am

sooooo Noble knights/X Sabers having babies? >.>
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:52 am

Noctis Caelum wrote:
Arcane Scriptures
Normal Spell Card
Discard 1 "Arcane" card from your hand: Draw 2 cards. If you control a face-up Synchro monster, you can draw 3 cards instead of 1.

you made a boo boo, pretty sure should "instead of 1" should be "instead of 2"

other than that. hooray you've created X-sabers on epic crack. you have an easy to summon harpies feather duster on legs and an easy to summon raigeki on crack on legs

they aint even archetype exclusive either.

cough cough splashables and shit cough yada blah yay its broken
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down