Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Most Hated Deck of All Time

+3
Blade_Viper
Flip Flapper
Khina Bree
7 posters

Go down

Your Most Hated Deck of All Time Empty Your Most Hated Deck of All Time

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Heya! Lexie again~

So I just posted the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] debate/poll earlier and it got me thinking of another topic.

Everyone has favourite cards and favourite decks, but we also have decks and cards we just cannot stand the existence of. For some its a personal vendetta because of locals or bad luck/match-ups for their primary deck, while for others its just a general dislike of the deck and what it does, or even something else entirely!

So I thought it could be interesting to see what everyone says is the ONE deck they HATE the most and explain why.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Your Most Hated Deck of All Time Empty Re: Your Most Hated Deck of All Time

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Tellarknights. Reason? Most tellar players ive meet are either mutes or douchebags, ive meet ONE kind tellarknight player and he was awesome. Furthermore they have SO MANY ways to stop your card effects from doing their stuff, im fine with lock and such but im not fine with how they are so friggin fast and can stop all you throw at them, jut pick one jeez!
Plus their xyz monsters piss me off, and it pisses me off how they remind me of constellars wich is one of my favorite decks of all time.

EDIT: How oculd i forget to mention how as light types they get honest! and the same combos over and over and overandoverandoverandoverandOVER!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Ok, mini story. First if all. I bloody despise Final Countdown. I hate it with all my heart, and here's why.
It's a nice summer, everything is good (two or so years ago) and I decide to go onto rated on DN. I play against Final Countdown. the game lasts 40 minutes because of him. I lose (of course) and he goes:
"lol, you're so fucking bad"
now mind you, I wouldn't mind if this was the only one doing it but NO. every single Final Countdown player I have seen are just smug pricks and assholes. If I had to pick a alternative win condition deck to use I'd use Destiny Board but Final Countdown is just the worst.
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Fire Kings. I know they aren't the most relevant thing ever, but I still have a lingering hatred of them implanted within my memory. Ever since their release, I have detested them. Their big-ass chicken keeps popping up and destroyin' my field, and when I DO get rid of it, the bastard just comes back and does it again! If I don't get rid of it, they destroy it with their OWN shit, bring it back and go Michael Bay on my field!!!! T_T It's the most annoying thing ever to me! I have to waste a Black Sonic, Kalut, Castel or 101 just to deal with the problem without losing my field!
Also, that Blackwing/Fire King rivalry between me and Prometheus still stands very, VERY strong.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:27 pm

I... Don't really have a deck I hate. I know a lot of decks that I don't like playing against, but I've played my fair share of degenerate decks, so I don't really see a reason to complain o.0

If I HAD to pick one though, it would be Prophecy. I don't get how it won even with Judgment. It might also be because I was never able to play the deck effectively enough (which is why I mained Dragon Rulers, naturally). It was annoying to play against, but I also had a lot of respect for the opponents that actually knew how to play them well.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Ech. I usually happen to hate individual cards.
But two decks are tied for me as the ones I hate the most.
Yosenju and Qliphorts.
Dragon Rulers and Amorphages coming in as runnerups.

Alrighty. Yosenjus are my most hated deck.

Yosenjus are the least honourable lot that I will ever come across. Bunch of mountain bandits that drop down and repeat the same combos like 1-2-3 again 1-2-3. Like the wind, they clear away my whole field (back yo the hand) like it was nothing. And then they retreat back to the hand to repeat the same combo loop cycle again next turn. And when they return to the hand they are nigh untouchable.
Like being stabbed in the back, now tis personal.

Kill them first you say? Fat chance. With the ease of access backrow support. We aren't even putting a scratch on them anytime soon.

Hit and run like the cowards they are. Stand and fight with some honour and a sense of respect atleast! Hell, atleast Satellarknights know how to stadd and fight even if they repeat the same 1-2-3 combo loops. And they don't blast your indestrcutables back to the hand without hard work.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Agonius Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:37 pm

I've already said this before and I'll say it again, I HATE KOZMOS. the deck is essentially the Chris brown of decks, it's just beats you senselessly. I hate the mechanics of that deck and has ruined the Star Wars for me. So yeah I hate those overpriced cavemen clubs. The players I have nothin against tho, just the deck.
Lord Agonius
Master Archineer

Magician Credits : 1954

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:59 pm

Qli. No contest.

The deck (in its prime) was unbalanced, had more sustainability than most, and the boss monster was one of the most overpowered, poorly designed cards to ever disgrace the game.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content