Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Needing Help For Banished Academy!

5 posters

Go down

Needing Help For Banished Academy! Empty Needing Help For Banished Academy!

Post by Lord Beerus Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello everyone,
My Name is Genocide Sans and i am reawakening banished academy and i need some help on reviving it and i need some staff if anyone is interested please fill out this little form.

1. Will you be active on Banished Academy to the best of your ability?

2. Will You Try your best to recruit, test etc..?

3. Will you try your best in removing any possible toxic user from the site?

4. If you were to become staff on banished what position would you fit the most?

5. Do you Fully understand that if you are staff and you go away for 7 days without notice it  will cause your demotion?

After this is filled out I will Pm You The Link TO Banished Academy and when you sign Up i will give you the staff applications and you must PM them to me on Banished I then wish you all a good day.

Permission Given By: Stardog
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Needing Help For Banished Academy! Empty Re: Needing Help For Banished Academy!

Post by The Doctor Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Yes I will. I am active on most of the academies I am on for at least an hour or two a day.

Yes I will. I will try to recruit over DN and test over DN, seeing as I have no DevPro account.

Yes, since no site should have disruptive and/or toxic people in it that can harm the members and the community overall.

4. If you were to become staff on banished what position would you fit the most?

I feel like a basic moderator position or an administrator position would fit me a little better, since I am good with the ACP on Forumotion, but not the best, and I am also good at basic rules and moderation around a community or forum.

5. Do you Fully understand that if you are staff and you go away for 7 days without notice it will cause your demotion?

Yes, I understand. If osmeone goes away for more than a week without notice, then many impressions can be given, such as that they don't like the community or stopped caring.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leòmhann Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:54 am

1. Will you be active on Banished Academ best of your ability?

Well yeah. I am honestly active on most of the academies I am in. Mostly MADA though and my own academy which I do not wish to advertise. Cause MADA is the most active and my academy needs work to be done and recruitment.

2. Will You Try your best to recruit, test e

Absolutely! I will use DN and Dev. Will also send some people over from my academy if possible.

3. Will you try your best in removing any toxic user from the site?

3 strikes and they are out. I definitely don't like toxic users who hurt the people in the academy and the academy itself. Or other academies. Being toxic or a troll is wrong and should receive punishment whenever an offense is committed.

4. If you were to become staff on banish position would you fit the most?

In all honesty I don't know. I just want to help out in any way I can and if that means being an admin or mod so be it. If it means being a teacher or tester so be it. Not a war commander though. I would suck as a war commander plus I am on the MADA team so it would feel like betrayal.

5. Do you Fully understand that if you ar you go away for 7 days without notice it your demotion?

Yes I understand. Inactive staff equals an inactive academy which equals a dead academy something you don't want.
Leòmhann
Leòmhann
Wind of Avayla

Magician Credits : 525
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on September 19th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Poisonthorns Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Absolutely, I play Yu-Gi-Oh! just about every day on my computer, and I would personally find it really fun to a fill my dueling in with dueling for an academy - which is why I joined MADA.

Of course! Note: If I were to test, I would be pretty strict.

In real life, I run several clubs, and I personally see a 2-3 strike system working the best. If you are caught committing a major offense, you get a slight punishment and a warning, and if you commit a second major offense, you are removed. If you commit a minor offense, you are warned, and with two more minor offenses you are given a punishment. That's what I personally do, but I would be willing to work with whatever punishment system there is for toxic users.

I personally am a very versatile person. I can work in any position. Possibly a tester or 'dorm leader.' I can also help with deck building advice seeing as I have over 300. I have never been an administrator, so that would be interesting, although, I can fill any spot that as needed. I am still a bit new to online forum academies, so I would need a little bit of direction about what I am supposed to deal with, but as I am president of several clubs, I am used to positions of authority and having to do work.

5. Do you Fully understand that if you are staff and you go away for 7 days without notice it will cause your demotion?
I can understand that. I don't think that would be a problem until school starts back up, but even then it may only be a day or two at a time if at all.

Note: I am good at HTML and CSS coding....
Poisonthorns
Poisonthorns

Magician Credits : 46

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down