Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Sun and Moon news

+2
Flip Flapper
LightRook
6 posters

Go down

Pokémon Sun and Moon news Empty Pokémon Sun and Moon news

Post by LightRook Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:48 pm

So if you haven't heard yet, we have news about the typing for both the Legendary Pokémon, plus two new moves and new abilities. Solgaleo is a Psychic/Steel and its ability is Full Metal Body prevents stat changes from being lowered, and one of the new moves is Sunsteel Strike which ignores effects of the opponent's abilities only for Solgaleo as of now. Lunala is a Psychic/Ghost (broken af), with the ability Shadow Shield which lowers damage taken from damage-dealing moves by half when at maximum HP and the new move is Moongeist Beam which ignores effects of the opponent's abilities only for Lunala as of now. A new thing in Sun and Moon is something called The Rotom Pokédex (gonna copy and paste the info.)

"The Rotom Pokédex is a new feature in Pokémon Sun & Moon. In order to create the most efficient Pokédex, Professor Kukui had a Rotom inhabit it in order to give the best experience. The Rotom Pokédex is more than just a Pokédex, but rather it contains many features such as showing your next location, advice on where to go next and so forth."

"While playing the game, the Rotom Pokédex can be on the bottom screen and while it is, you will see a real time view of the game map. This will show your movement through the route/city, as well as mark any interesting areas for you to visit with a flag. It can be changed to the Pokédex simply with a tap of a button."

Some other news is that the Professors name is Kuki, there is a character called Lillie who is the professors mysterious assistant, and Hao who is your new friend in the Alola Region. Also from what I can tell is that there will be island hopping because there are 4 different islands in the game (Demons gonna like that).

And now for pics and video.

Pokémon Sun and Moon news Rotomdex Rotom Pokédex.

Pokémon Sun and Moon news Alolabig Alola Region.

New Pokémon Trailer.

This is gonna be my last post about Pokémon Sun and Moon news, also I won't be posting much Pokémon news over the summer because i'll more than likely be busy so I hope you enjoyed my posts and remember have fun and battle on.

P.S. gonna have to open the pics in a new tab.

Source: http://serebii.net/
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Sun and Moon news Empty Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon news

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:23 am

thank you rook, and good luck with whatever your gonna be busy with. This was all the information i needed
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:43 am

Im more convinced on playing the game for two things:

1. like the design of both playable characters just reminds me of.....well me! :Kappa:
2. RotomDex seriously?! could this possibly open up to a point where we can have our pokedox translate pokemon's cries now? that would be awesome

But yeah this would literally make me try and buy a 3ds just to play this game out of all i just feel like this won't dissapoint me at all.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:35 am

Solgaleo. Steel/Psychic eh? I hope I get along with this better than Metagross. Me and and Metagoss never get along. Dammit the first ability is lame imo. Basically Clear Body. I'm not expecting much from Solgaleo. Except maybe looking cool as fk.

Lunala. I'm starting to love this one even more. It's got a decent typing like og Hoopa. BUT it's ability is amazing. Basically Multiscale. Should help survive atleast two hits of darkness even. And based on the legendary status and typing I expect great things from this pokemon. Hope it's extremely combat versatile.

And you're right Rook. I m gonna fkn love this. Island hopping.
That region is basically like one huge atoll XD

Love the main characters a whole lot too.
From the moment I saw them, both of them remind me of Zaio so much. No joke.
That chick is seriously cute. Never thought someone would get a weirder hat that Brendon tho. lel
I mean. That hat reminds me of chicken for some reason. Atleast may had a chicken and not a chicken hat XD

The RotomDex huh?
I'm loving the concept behind it. Lazy but something I would have loved to do myself. Just stick a Rotom in a Pokedex being an upgrade. lel
I love Rotom XD

I can't wait to see all the new pokemon they have come up with and the different tavtis and strategies they can provide to the game.

So yeah. Really REALLY looking forward to Sun and Moon now.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:23 pm

one word:
:Hoipe:
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Looking forward to the games hope they will be great and live up to the hype Smile
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content