Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

i need a little help with pokemon omega ruby.....

2 posters

Go down

i need a little help with pokemon omega ruby..... Empty i need a little help with pokemon omega ruby.....

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:09 am

the thing is i got to a point were there stands 4 team magma grunts in the way and i cant battle them, the only other way is for bicycles and i dont have one, how do i get bicycles? total noob question but please help me!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i need a little help with pokemon omega ruby..... Empty Re: i need a little help with pokemon omega ruby.....

Post by Rea Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:33 am

honestly you don't need the bicycle to complete the main story but for reference its on the right side of mauville, its extremel difficult to find and I never found it till the postgame. im assuming your speaking of the 4 grunts at either the north entrance of mauville or at mt pyre.

you gotta go to mauvilles gym, really easy to find, its directly outside the central plaza with the pokemon center. you got to battle wally(REALLY easy battle. seriously, its an extremely easy battle)
go into gym, beat the leader, and now you have to walk
ALL
THE
WAY
PAST
mt pyre, go to the fiery path to the right of the mt pyre lift, go all the way to fallarbor town, im pretty sure a cutscene automatically tells you to go to meteor falls, blah blah plot blah blah wild pokemon and trainers bla blah you get to meteor falls, fight 2 grunts

and then you unlock mt pyre and fight the magma leader. it should go something like that.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

i need a little help with pokemon omega ruby..... Empty Re: i need a little help with pokemon omega ruby.....

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 am

i meant at slateport but its fine i found it, thanks anyway im very new to pokemon, this is my first pokemon game (already fallen in love with grass type moves)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:39 am

meniallight5516 wrote:i meant at slateport but its fine i found it, thanks anyway im very new to pokemon, this is my first pokemon game (already fallen in love with grass type moves)

Chose treecko I assume? oh slateport...with the grunts at the museum...that's awkward. you just got a giant block of spoilers then. .-.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:52 am

no prob man, i didnt get it, and yes i chose treecko, treecko has always been my favorite from the anime and manga and also i won my first contest now Very Happy
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:57 am

meniallight5516 wrote:no prob man, i didnt get it, and yes i chose treecko, treecko has always been my favorite from the anime and manga and also i won my first contest now Very Happy

I used to hate contests..still do...

WARNING: master rank contests...are kinda meh

when you beat all 5 master ranks you get the mother of all difficulty ramps. I call it the contest superboss, and.
it.
SUCKS!

...then I beat it after an hour. .-.

funny thing was, for the cleverness contests I almost used a honchkrow, I was gonna call it "Crow"

but I ended up sticking with a gengar.

toughness contests were fun, I used a golem I named "The Rock" lolz
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:01 pm

i have only done clerness, they liked grovyle, also i preafered battles before i grinded for like 12+hours in tall grass so i like contests becuse it is different from what i have been doing for several hours
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:04 pm

thanks to the name rater my grovyle is now named GREENDEMON i planned to name him green dragon archfiend but it was to long D:
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:28 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:thanks to the name rater my grovyle is now named GREENDEMON i planned to name him green dragon archfiend but it was to long D:

luuuuulz. Green Dragon Archfiend...

actually I think (SPOILEEERZZZZ) mega sceptile is a grass dragon type. so that name would be appropriate lolz
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:15 pm

dont worry, i watched the pokewiki for the mega evolutions to determite wich starter i should choose and i dont really consider it a spoiler, i went with treecko, the one i loved from the anime (even though i dont like the anime that much) also wich one did you choose?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:22 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:dont worry, i watched the pokewiki for the mega evolutions to determite wich starter i should choose and i dont really consider it a spoiler, i went with treecko, the one i loved from the anime (even though i dont like the anime that much) also wich one did you choose?

in omega ruby: treecko(torchic is ubers and cheap)

in alpha sapphire: MUUUUDKIP(because its mudkip)
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum