Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Questions I wanted to ask the population of this forum (idk if these are classified as philosophical)

5 posters

Go down

Questions I wanted to ask the population of this forum (idk if these are classified as philosophical) Empty Questions I wanted to ask the population of this forum (idk if these are classified as philosophical)

Post by Pyro Sat May 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Assuming you are given the power to redo everything in the society.
1) Would you rather preserve the status quo or destroy and rebuild it?
2) Do you want a full free society or a full controlled society?
3) Would you rather have people with more things to offer to the society to have more things than the rest or should everyone get the same amount regardless?

Would be nice if you give a short explanation but just straight up answering is fine anyway.

Feel free to write an essay if you want to.

EDIT : I am asking this because a rl friend of mine asked me the same questions and I rambled on for 2+hours with the answers and explanations. So I just wanted to know what others think, from different places and how different it is from mine.

Last edited by Pyro on Sat May 14, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pyro
Pyro

Magician Credits : 105

Back to top Go down

Questions I wanted to ask the population of this forum (idk if these are classified as philosophical) Empty Re: Questions I wanted to ask the population of this forum (idk if these are classified as philosophical)

Post by jackachu100 Sat May 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Depends on what the status quo is.
One in the middle.
They already do (for the most part), its called more money and for some "fame".
jackachu100
jackachu100

Magician Credits : 8233

Back to top Go down

Questions I wanted to ask the population of this forum (idk if these are classified as philosophical) Empty Re: Questions I wanted to ask the population of this forum (idk if these are classified as philosophical)

Post by Pyro Sat May 14, 2016 6:33 pm

the system we have right now (in the western world)
I want a preference between one of them lel, no middle.
Yeah they already do, but I want to know if you would keep that system or would you change it to something else if you had the power.
Pyro
Pyro

Magician Credits : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun May 15, 2016 5:08 am

this status quo question is one i do not think i am the right person to answer
even if more people wold get hurt if i had to pick one extreme i would pick full freedom
people who have more to offer should gain more, if everyone has the same then what is there to motivate people to be great?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Sun May 15, 2016 9:18 am

1. I'd destroy and rebuild.
2. Full control
3. You do more, you gain more.
hazmah
hazmah

Magician Credits : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Leòmhann Sun May 15, 2016 11:32 am

1) Would you rather preserve the status quo or destroy and rebuild it? Nothing seems wrong with it.
2) Do you want a full free society or a full controlled society? Um free that's an answer I can give on the genetic level.
3) Would you rather have people with more things to offer to the society to have more things than the rest or should everyone get the same amount regardless? Ok I hate the second option cause it's basically forcing everyone to share which is not sharing it's stealing. I don't like the first answer either cause it's pretty much the same thing. No one should or shouldn't have anything you get what you get and if someone has more than you deal with it don't whine and complain about how unfair you think it is. You want to have the same things that person has or more? Work for it NOTHING IS FREE! You want to be staff work for it. Learn what each position does or doesn't do. Learn how you can get the position you want. Don't think that you are obliged to it cause you want it cause you aren't no one is. So my answer is this everyone should work for what they want nothing should be given or taken to make it fair or equal.
Leòmhann
Leòmhann
Wind of Avayla

Magician Credits : 525
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on September 19th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum