Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate Topic: Sword or Gun

5 posters

Go down

Debate Topic: Sword or Gun Empty Debate Topic: Sword or Gun

Post by Earth Guardian (Zolfo) Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Which would you rather use in a fight, Sword or Gun?
What kind?
Why?

I'd use a shotgun, as my gun in a fight, because not only is it loud... it sends a big statement which can possible startle all melee fighters in the area. I've always been quite skilled with a shotgun in video games since i was a little kid.

Remember that this is a question that is very unlikely to happen irl, so why not use our imaginations, so tell us what you think. Im quite curious to see what others put down.
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Terramancer

Magician Credits : 1246

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7lzESX21PjCHffIXKctsuw

Back to top Go down

Debate Topic: Sword or Gun Empty Re: Debate Topic: Sword or Gun

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:25 am

while a gun certainly IS superior i would probably say sword becuse i think it would be easier to refrain from killing with a sword then with a gun, killing with a gun is easy therefore i am afraid i will do it to much, but with a sword i feel like i can spare more people

also for more personal reasons is that ive always since ive been a little kid wanted to be a hero and a sword looks more heroic then a gun

and finally i wouldnt just pick "a sword" i would probably have at least 2 swords if i could, ive always been a fan of duel-wielding and have always been really good at it in games when it comes to melee weapons (i prefer not duel-wielding guns though for some reason, except for plasma rifles in halo) and also when me and my friend are LARPing i either use a spear, staff or duel-wield swords
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:20 am

Yeah, as Meni-chan stated, guns are technically superior to swords... Yeah, on a combat i would surely pick a gun, probably a Barrett M82A1 or some sort of Alucard (Hellsing) guns.

But sure, if it's the one that i most like, would be swords, i always liked dual-wielding, even more if it's with daggers since i LOVE rogues.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:19 pm

depends on the situation tbh. I prefer and like sowrds over guns, like a kanata, but if its long range then i would prefer a sniper, if its close combat or mid-ranged then i woudl pick a sword and a .44, the .44 for if they use heavy shit, like a shotgun (which you mentioned)
Blue
Blue

Magician Credits : 249
Admins Comment : Glow expires on June 12th

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRook Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Sword, more preferably a Katana. The main reason is because i've always liked the Katana ever since I can remember and for the other reason is that you can get stealth kills with swords and not have a loud bang that is heard when you shoot a gun and makes you stick out, even though they do have silencers. So yea, a sword over a gun.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down